Women's Health Interactive Forums

• Before signing up for our forum please read our rules.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Buttox - HELP

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Buttox - HELP

Unfortunately I have a hairy butt, I need to know what is safe and the best to use. I cannot afford laser or any of that. Does anyone have any advice. This is quite embarrassing

• I thought I was the only woman with that problem! I don't know what to do, either. Have you had it waxed? I've thought about it, but I'm so embarrassed that I haven't. Has anyone else had this problem? What've you done about it? I also have coarse hair on my chin like a MAN BEARD! I use an electric razor every day like a man, too. It's not thick, thankfully, but it's a pain in the *** to have to do it every day. Sometimes I pluck, but that really hurts and leaves bumps. Anyone have suggestions? I've tried Nair, but it burns and leaves my chin and above my lip red. Has anyone heard of that new hair removal medication called Vaniqua? I'd like to try it, but I want to hear if anyone thinks it works for them before I embarrass myself and ask my doctor for it. Also, does anybody know if it's expensive?

Comment

• just wax.. its fast and long lasting!!

Comment

• butt hair

Originally posted by Justawoman
        Unfortunately I have a hairy butt, I need to know what is safe and the best to use. I cannot afford laser or any of that. Does anyone have any advice. This is quite embarrassing

i have the same problem....i dont know what to use anymore...i mean i shave it off but after the first day it grows back in and feels very nasty and itchy..its not my crack...its my whole butt...i used nair creams and that doesnt help either...if you get any useful info that helps...please let me know

Comment

• I just posted in another topic but this is kind of related. I have butt hair too and I shaved it but I'm warning you ladies beware of removing the hair on the buttox because you may get nasty little ingrown hairs that are hard to remove and very unsightly. Just a word of warning for you all.

Comment

• Get laser hair removal

If any of you live in canada bc the average price of it is only about 200$

Im going in for a brazillian (all pubic hair) this coming weekend for only 100$

Comment

• i have the same issue..and its all over too...plus i have dark hair so its horrible i shaved it once but other than that i just leave it.

Comment

• the hair removal is frustrating and what about guys' reaction

I have tried shaving, which is a nightmare when it grows back, Veet, which surprisingly didn't irritate my skin, but does not last long, waxing and which is bothersome because of ingrown hairs.

Once I save up money I will just do laser. It is expensive though and is just hair reduction, which means some hairs will grow back.

Finally, I have a question about how guys have reacted to finding out you have hair on your butt. I have gone natural before and one guy, while surprised by it, really didn't care. I don't think all guys feel that way though.
                what have been your experiences.

Comment

• Not just any old guy.

Originally posted by somanyconcerns View Post
                  I have tried shaving, which is a nightmare when it grows back, Veet, which surprisingly didn't irritate my skin, but does not last long, waxing and which is bothersome because of ingrown hairs.

Once I save up money I will just do laser. It is expensive though and is just hair reduction, which means some hairs will grow back.

Finally, I have a question about how guys have reacted to finding out you have hair on your butt. I have gone natural before and one guy, while surprised by it, really didn't care. I don't think all guys feel that way though.
                  what have been your experiences.
                  If you have the right guy who loves you for what you are (like mine...only you can't have him. haha! ), he will think you are beautiful. I am very hairy and I used to be incredibly embarrassed of it. Shaving is just plain torture. The rash and the itching are not worth it. Waxing does NOT last long...I had regrowth in a couple of days. Depilatories have never done anything for my hairs except kind of shrivel them up a little. So, I just keep it all trimmed nice and close and that's it! It's all good!

Comment

or

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Activity On Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to My Wife & Orgasm

If you're looking for more discussions or tips on sexual health and pleasure, you might find some helpful articles on a site like https://periuod.com...

Today, 05:18 PM By Dakotas66s
                  • Sex before marriage

What a wonderful resource this site is for men like me. There are so may unanswered questions men have about women and sexuality and it’s refreshing...

04-15-2024, 05:27 PM By easygoing
                  • Reply to Long term marriage with Sexual Frustration and E.D.

Hey, just wanted to share some simple advice based on your situation:

1. Keep talking openly with your wife about your feelings.
                    2. Consider seeking help

04-14-2024, 02:02 AM By AnnaMav
                  • Reply to The wounds are fresh and raw

Natty1522, your previous post was several weeks ago about this guy ghosting you. I know it hurts but you cannot pull him back if he wants to go. I would...

04-11-2024, 08:38 PM By jns
                  • The wounds are fresh and raw

It's been 3 weeks since a person that I thought really cared and loved me "ghosted" me.

It still hurts everyday...It doesn't help...

04-11-2024, 06:22 PM By Natty1522

Latest Topics On Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                  X