Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please read! Brown light spotting/discharge for 8 days now. Extremely worried

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Please read! Brown light spotting/discharge for 8 days now. Extremely worried

Since Monday (Aug 4) I have been getting this light brown discharge. It's been on and off, meaning sometimes I would see it on my toilet paper and sometimes nothing. My period isn't due until this Wednesday (Aug 13). I know implantation bleeding last for 2 days or so, and even if it were IB I think it would be a little too soon because I had intercourse with my husband the week before and we used protection, however, he entered the tip of his penis for no more than a second before I made him wear a condom. Ejaculation did not occur prior to having intercourse with me so I'm guessing pregnancy is highly out of the question, ( when he did "finish" there was no penetration). I have been having this for over a week now. Although yesterday and today it's been a little less. I'm so worried there may be something wrong. I read up the causes & all it does is make me over think and panic. When my husband and I had intercourse he was a little "too rough" so can it be that maybe he may have injured me, and since my period is due it explains the spotting? I know, I know. I'm going crazy here to the point where I assume it can be one thing. Also, on the week that I had sex with my husband, a couple days after something (personal) happen that made me feel depressed for a couple days.

I'm in no pain, the spotting or "discharge" does not have an odor, I have no other symptoms. I feel normal, just worried. I'm stressing out so so much. I'm constantly worrying about this and looking up causes online that end up scaring me even more. Should I wait until Wednesday to see if I get my period and book a Dr.'s appointment? Any of you know what may be the cause or experienced anything similar? Any advice would help and I would greatly appreciate it. Honestly, I would really rather it be IB instead of something a lot more serious.

Also, on my last period, I also had spotting 2 weeks prior to having my period BUT it only lasted 2-3 days. I am not sure if this time it is also ovulation spotting, but again ovulation spotting doesn't last more than a week, right?

• Hi im in a similar situation I have regular monthly periods. I always use pads. This month I had to try tampons as I was going to swim and on my way to the pool I got my period. I used a tampon for the very first time. After 5 hours I changed and put a pad on this time. The tampon was not full it only had some brown discharge. From the moment I put the pad till 5 hours later the pad was empty. I only had brown discharge I usually have that on the last 2 days.
    On the second and third day I only had low flow brown discharge whats wrong with me.i thing that I shouldn't used tampons with the 1st day low flow.

im thinking that it wasn't acually my period. And that my period will come in day's. Since im always a bit late.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

Yesterday, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
    • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
    • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
    • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
      he's at higher risk
      his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
    Working...
    X