Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Sure What's Happening, Can Anyone Help?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Not Sure What's Happening, Can Anyone Help?

Hey everyone, my name's Jasmine and I'm 22. I'm just posting this because my body's kind of crazy at the moment, and I wonder if anyone has any idea on what's happening/why.

So, for the past couple of months, after having my period, two weeks later I'll be bleeding again. But it's not really a period. I've been constipated for a while (sorry!) and it's only after going to the bathroom that I bleed. It's definitely from my vagina, and I actually feel cramps sometimes. But there's no bleeding at all except for then. This is the second time it's happened, and it's quite worrying and confusing. It's annoying as well, because there's no schedule to it at all; I can use a pad and it's useless because I don't bleed at all any other time.

Does this sound familiar to anyone at all, can anyone make sense of it?

• Sounds like classical ovulation midcycle bleeding, sometimes when the egg is released at ovulation there is some blood. It won't be much. So will probably only come out when you go to the bathroom. If it's always two weeks after your period starts and comes with or just after one sided cramps then I reckon it's ovulation. If it's more random than that then you should talk to a Dr as it could be endometriosis, hormone imbalance. Ovarian cysts or other problems.
    “...choose to believe in your own myth
    your own glamour
    your own spell
    a young woman who does this
    (even if she is just pretending)
    has everything....”
    ― Francesca Lia Block, How to (Un)cage a Girl

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Squirting or Peeing? Confused with Colour

A friend of mine recently lost her virginity and while she had her first sex she doesn't know anything about it. She enjoyed it but she didn't know whether...

Yesterday, 10:59 PM By Dawood Naseer
    • Treatment for Perimenopause Anxiety?

Hello guys, What to do about perimenopause symptoms. Several treatments have been studied for managing perimenopausal symptoms. I am confuse, Please help...

05-13-2020, 08:43 AM By Heyperry
    • isolated as a family

husband, preteen, and I have been isolated from others for weeks now

at a loss for how to fill that "peer" need for preteen...

05-08-2020, 11:20 PM By amy40
    • Lulu.com

Is an online bookshop, where everyone self publishes their work. If you're interested, then Google it.

As I always say, this is NOT spam:...

05-06-2020, 07:03 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Dr & what would u do if anything

husband needed Dr note to continue work at home
      he's at higher risk
      his longtime Dr did not want to get involved & said if he gave note,...

05-04-2020, 01:35 AM By amy40
    Working...
    X