• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to cope with menstrual pain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to cope with menstrual pain

kekinean there are many remedies for monthly pain relief that can help but it is not completely natural and it's also not always a good thing for yourself you should see a great natural remedy to fight monthly pain

1. physical activity
    during menstruation you may be more likely to laze in bed. however moderate exercise can actually help reduce the pain in your stomach. of course you can choose the type of sport that is not too heavy so light or aerobic jogging can be your choice while exercising, your blood circulation will become smoother and the resulting endorphin hormone can help balance the work of prostaglandin hormones so as to reduce the pain and discomfort you experience.

2. compressing the stomach
    you can try to compress your stomach with a bottle of warm water the heat generated will help relax the contracted uterine muscles so as to minimize the pain. or you can try a warm bath bath to relax all parts of the body.

3.sleep
    one of the things that is light enough to do is to sleep the easiest natural solution in menstruation is to sleep why so when we sleep the pain or pain in getting will be resolved sleep can heal and recovery.

4.drink water that does not contain caffeine
    the influence of caffeine can cause the muscles to tighten so that it contracts more the most natural beverage is the white water exchange your coffee with water for the period coming months so that blood flow can increase and can relax the muscles that tighten...
    Last edited by jns; 08-18-2017, 09:01 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

I orgasm to help with menstrual pain. Usually by masturbation. If you research it you will see the benefits.

Comment

I orgasm to help with menstrual pain. Usually by masturbation. If you research it you will see the benefits.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry, something is wrong with my computer and this site. Too many of the same reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Romy View Post
                My first wife found that orgasm helped greatly with her occasional menstrual pain, and I was always glad to help. She was masturbating one morning when she thought I was still asleep, and I just said, "let me help you with that." Those became our code words: she'd just say she had a female problem that she'd like me to help her with. I think I enjoyed "helping" her almost as much as she did.

Comment

Working...
                X