• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First period EVER at 36 years old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First period EVER at 36 years old

So, I've always been a very late bloomer. I'm short, have a baby face and seem to age slower than most. Nobody has ever tried to explain why. When I told my doctor I wasn't having periods, they did tests and told me i had very low hormone levels. They put me on Estrogen and started a forced period a couple of times but I hated taking the medicine so I stopped. Years went by and I'm 36 now and just got my first natural period 2 days ago. I still wonder what exactly is going on with me to have such a slowly maturing body. I just wanted to ask if any of you have tips for me on how to get over cramps or whatnot. I only had the false periods twice and thus didn't learn much from them. Thanks very much~

Maybe the reason you got your period is that your body produced slightly more estrogen than normal for an unknown reason. You will have to see if it continues next month.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

From a speech by Patrick Henry on March 23, 1775 at St. John's Church, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Yep, I think it will though as It's still happening now. Very spotty now however.

Comment

Working...
      X