• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange period

Hiii

I recently i had a very strange period, it was very dark and light to start, then a little more like a normal period red but still light. After 2 or 3 days it vanished totally for a whole day then i had some reddy pinky spotting.

Ive also had nausea.

Anyone else had similar?

Periods can change from one month to the next. Even if our cycles are regular and always the same type of flow, there can be a month where it's just...different. I never knew what to expect, and same for the added symptoms like increased appetite, nausea, etc.
    If you're seeking reassurance, I wouldn't be terribly concerned. This doesn't sound alarming in any way. Are you getting regular check-ups. Your age?

Comment

GemGem2018 this is the most spreading issues with girls. Some girls don’t get periods regular. If they get regular, their blood secretion is too minor. As I have periods with some delay. Almost 2-3 months is the time for one period cycle and when I get I feel severe pain. Even I have to take pills. As you said you get light pink spot only then there is a problem with your cycle. This is due to the weakness of your reproductive system. Most doctors suggest to drink milk and take regular healthy food. One important thing is your breakfast which keeps your metabolism strong enough to compete with every disease.
      Last edited by spiko12; 02-15-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Hey. I know that some women have vaginal bleeding during pregnancy. Some even report intermittent bleeding, which seems to be a regular period for them. But vaginal bleeding during pregnancy is not the same as menstruation.

Menstruation occurs only when you are not pregnant: every month your uterus becomes dense blood-rich lining when preparing the egg for it. If you do not get pregnant this month, you will lose this tissue and blood - this is your menstrual period.

Bleeding occurs during pregnancy for various reasons, some serious, and some do not. Some women have mild bleeding or blotchiness a week before their period has expired and they may be mistaken for a certain period of time. This is usually much easier than the usual period and lasts only one or two days.

This spot was called "implantation bleeding" because of the idea that it could be caused by a fertilized egg burying itself in the blood-rich shell of the uterus. But no one knows what actually causes it.

You may have a spot after a Pap smear, vaginal examination or sex. This is due to the fact that during pregnancy, more blood enters the cervix.

Bleeding can also be a sign of something serious wrong, such as infection, problems with the placenta, miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy that can be life threatening.
        If you notice bleeding during pregnancy, call your doctor or midwife immediately, even if the bleeding has stopped. Many women who bleed slightly during pregnancy do not get complications, but you may need an evaluation to rule out a serious problem.

If you are actively bleeding or have severe pain of any kind and can not immediately reach your practitioner, go directly to the emergency room.

Comment

Working...
        X