• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

birth control or periods stop automatically

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birth control or periods stop automatically

ladies I am looking forward to a sincere effort. I need this because I have to answer someone. You can say it’s my problem too. As I am on some survey and want to collect more information about it. If a woman has kids and she is more than average age, then her periods why stops.? some woman have stopped their periods automatically. While her same age fellows are getting regular and healthy periods. Due to these periods, her birth process disturb.And without getting birth control pills she has left with an option of not having a child again. you can say after getting some kids a full stop is put forward automatically. I am afraid of because if this would result in some type of fatal disease.? Because the lady is my mother and loves her so much. I can’t imagine her in falling into some trouble. Her belly is becoming larger and even she has gained more weight. She is not too older. She is about 40. Should I suggest her to visit doctor.? But sometimes I feel like I am over-reacting in this situation. Please help me what should I do to overcome my fear.??
    Last edited by spiko12; 02-15-2018, 02:20 PM.
Working...
X