• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Period problems- I'm getting frustrated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winged_Muse View Post
    I do use milk on my cereal in the morning, I'm a sucker for ice cream and I'm also a yogurt fanatic and cheese (not as much anymore). That's as far as my dairy goes though.
    Sounds like it goes pretty far. You could try to cut it out for a month and see if you notice a difference.

The plant based stuff is at least passable, if you need to replace. The best ice cream I've ever had in my life was some that my wife made that was vegan. There's some decent stuff at the store nowadays too. I don't drink milk anymore, but when I used to eat cereal I used plant-based milk to avoid the gas milk gives me. Once you acquire the taste for them, they're cool. Homemade almond milk is absolutely delicious and fairly easy to make. The cheeses are just okay. I've never seen dairy free yougurt, but I believe it can be made at home. My wife recently made vegan sour cream and cheese for taco night. Really good stuff.
    "Those sowing seed with tears
    Will reap with a joyful shout." - Psalm 126

Comment

Working...
    X