• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatís wrong with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatís wrong with me?

Iíve been on the pill since November 2014. Never missed a pill. Never had a weird cycle. Then Feb 4 was the first day of my period that month and it ended about 5 or 6 days later. Normal flow. Then my period was late and didnít come until about March 22. But for the week following it was more spotting the whole time. Then on the 27th it stopped until yesterday I started spotting again.
    Whatís going on?? Any ideas? I have a dr appointment April 3...I guess Iím anxious because I have no idea whatís going on

I'm not sure what this could have been. I've only had experience with birth control pills for a very short period of time. I have had experiences with an irregular period, but I've never dealt with spotting. Maybe the natural hormonal changes within your body are now incompatible with your birth control. I'm sure the doctor gave you the correct information.

Comment

Working...
    X