• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diva cups :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diva cups :(

I need some help!! I wanted to try a diva cup and
    Some background on me is I am a virgin and only use the smallest size of tampons and I am 18
    so when trying to insert a diva cup it was too big (i got the one that is for women under 30 who have not given birth) and it HURT a lot! and now I feel like i am bleeding a little more then normal and I just felt like it wasn't in high enough? it really hurt after too i tried folding it many different ways and I need this to work! anyone have any advice?
    I am also worried about this because I was planning on loosing my virginity to my boyfriend but its going to be kind of hard when something like a diva cup hurts me this much

One thing that is helpful is running it under warm water prior to inserting it. The water helps it ease in without too much friction. female anatomy can stretch a lot so don't worry too much about that. Just relax the muscles and breathe + warm water should help.

Comment

Working...
    X