• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerned After missing a Pill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerned After missing a Pill

Hey!
    So I'm concerned and need some advice. I've been googling for a while and I just wanted to get a more specific post. I'm on birth control, maybe for about half a year, I've been on Tri-Sprintec, and i try to take it around the same time everyday, but sometimes i was unable to due to work, because i chose a bad time, and have now switched it up, but I hadn't missed a pill, and i was sure i took it everyday, just sometimes it was at 2 pm and sometimes at 10 pm.

So, I had been sexually active from March 22nd, to April 1st (visiting my boyfriend), then when i came home.. i got my period on April 8th because it was the sugar pill week(so i was supposed to get it that week), and everything was normal, then on the 21st i forgot to take my pill, then when i took my pill on the 22nd i took the one i missed, and i got my period the 23rd, but it was really light and weird, and its just been light spotting from April 23rd till May 6th, and I'm now on my sugar pills again starting today.

I'm scared I'm pregnant, but I'm probably just paranoid. Should I even be worried?

(sorry if this is in the wrong section)
Working...
X