• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexually active but cannot insert a tampon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexually active but cannot insert a tampon

Hello everyone,
    I'll just dive into the topic!
    So I've recently (less than a year ago) started having sexual intercourse. I'd never tried to insert a tampon before then because of my fear of breaking the hymen and just inserting anything in there really.
    Now, there is no problem whatsoever with sexual intercourse, however I still find myself unable to insert anything in my own vaginal opening. Mainly because I don't really know how to find it..When following instructions on how to insert a tampon and spreading the labia I feel like there's flesh where it should not be or maybe I'm just not doing it right...
    if anyone had any advice it would be great as I'm going on a holiday with him in the summer and would want to use tampons if I get on while we're by the sea.
    Thank you in advance!! xxx

Use a mirror to find the opening. It sounds like you're not going back far enough.

Comment

Working...
    X