• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotting 3 days after period

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotting 3 days after period

Hi all! I hope you've had a great week so far.

I had my period from June 5 - June 12 and not only was this the longest period i've had but 3 days later I'm still kind of spotting. I have brown discharge throughout the day and in the mornings when I wipe there's either bright red or light pink blood (it really varies on the day).

I have a Mirena IUD that I got back in August and just started a new job last week so there's a lot of stress going on. Since I do have an IUD, my boyfriend and I had sex on the 9th where he came in me but we went to go get a Plan B immediately after just in case.

I was wondering if anyone else has had experienced this or know what may be happening? I may go to the doctor next week and also take a pregnancy test when I get home tonight but just wanted to reach out to see if anyone else has also experienced this

Am I understanding correctly that you had sex on the 9th while on your period, and then also took Plan B? I think taking Plan B while also using an IUD is overkill and probably just a bunch of hormones to throw your body out of whack. It is most likely the Plan B that has thrown you for a loop. Plan B definitely does not come without it's own side effects.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
    X