• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

Emergency contraception 3 months later help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency contraception 3 months later help

Hi advice needed..
    to start off my cycles are regular -roughly 28 days.. mid March I took levonelle emergency contraception..
    My period came on time 9 days later completely normal-ish..
    My next period was 3 days early (never been early before)
    -I bled overly heavy for the whole time.. to the point where I was in tears..

My next period was 2 days early and 4 days of spotting that started-mostly brown with only a little bit of bright red to pink at times.. then stopped.. like it was legit stopping every time it started.. I was using tampons at this point where my whole period would of been fine with just liners.. not even enough to fill up a light pad..
    2 weeks before that I started getting fatigued with other symptoms .. so about a week after my spotting period I took 3 tests over the week.. all negative..
    throughout this whole cycle I was experiencing constant on and off cramps, lower back aches, bloating and the constant feeling my period was starting when in fact it wasn't..
    I've taken emergency contraception once before with zero side effects
    My nipples have been slightly itchy, I've been having visible CM when it's never visible, the past week I've been super hungry to the point of slight nausea if I don't eat, I've been pooping Alot which I guess is normal tge week before a period. . Generally happens the day before or during but ohwell .. my farts have been so bad I've been gassing myself out 0.o..
    I feel like my period is coming even tho I've felt like it was coming on for the past month.

It's been 12 weeks and 5 days since I took emergency contraception only 12 hours after the event ..
    I'm overweight so I don't know if that makes the side effects different

according to my regular period tracker my period is due today. The past 2 days I've had the constant need to pee (there are no other effects like burning etc with this pee need) I generally just feel like if i don't pee every hour or 2 I'll pee myself like its a full bladder and I've been barely drinking water

I've had bad cramps lower back and both sides in the front and last night it felt like I had my period but it was just wet down there.. Anyone had any similar experiences?
Working...
X