• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit Concerned.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit Concerned.

So I’m getting a bit worried...

bit of background and context. My cycle has never been ‘normal’ and the only time I’ve had regular periods is when I’ve been on the pill. My body, left to its own devices, can go 6-8 months with no period. I’ve been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries but not PCOS. I’m currently on my second year of my second Implant. With this in my arm I usually have one or two periods a year.

Cut to now. I had a four day bleed about two months ago. Since then I’ve been getting pinkish discharge every couple of weeks. I’m definitely not pregnant so I’m really not sure what the hell is going on. Women know when their bodies are doing something unusual. My question is, should I go seek medical advice about this or have any of you ladies experienced something similar and have some feedback for me?

xx

It definitely sounds like a hormonal issue. I was one of those folks who just could not take hormonal bc. It sounds like your hormones are just not balanced, and the likely cause is your implant. What worked a year ago may not work now, simply because our hormones change throughout our lives. Since it has been two months or so, I'd probably give a call to the doctor and ask for their advice. They may say "give it another month", or "lets try something different."
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Working...
    X