Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cramps, negative test, but no period 6 weeks late

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Am I Pregnant???

My husband and I decided to try to have a baby, I had my last period end June 2nd, since then I have had crampy like pains, the discharge, breakouts, back pain, I have been sleeping for ungodly amounts of time, headaches, pain during sex (tighter than normal?) Food makes me sick, some I have to have, I am hungry almost all the time! I have taken test after test, the final count being about 15 tests, and still no positives, no I am not psyching myself out, I have the mentality "I will know I am preggers when I see it" I am planning on going to the doctors tomorrow afternoon, I know that blood tests can be wrong, so I want an ultrasound, but I was hoping one of you had an answer for me to save me the trouble???

Comment

• Originally posted by babydoll12 View Post
      My husband and I decided to try to have a baby, I had my last period end June 2nd, since then I have had crampy like pains, the discharge, breakouts, back pain, I have been sleeping for ungodly amounts of time, headaches, pain during sex (tighter than normal?) Food makes me sick, some I have to have, I am hungry almost all the time! I have taken test after test, the final count being about 15 tests, and still no positives, no I am not psyching myself out, I have the mentality "I will know I am preggers when I see it" I am planning on going to the doctors tomorrow afternoon, I know that blood tests can be wrong, so I want an ultrasound, but I was hoping one of you had an answer for me to save me the trouble???

oh and i forgot, i am having the cramps mainly on the left side, like a few of you have said you have too.... has anyone figured out what is going on? Its killing me not knowing what is going on right now... just looking for some answers. And best of luck to the rest of you as well!!!

Comment

• test is neg, could be pregnant still ..should I stop mad gym sessions?

I am just over a week late now...
        hubby & I been trying for 5 months since I came off the pill. I have done 2 HPT this wk, both negative. Over a week ago I thought I was going to get my period as I had abdominal cramps. They are still coming and going. Got the discharge thing too. Boobs tender but wouldn't go so far as to say sore. But dont ususally get sore boobs with period. I have put on a good few pounds this month too.. but that could be the chocolate:-)
        My plan is to wait a week and do another test if period doesnt arrive. But what I want to know is if I am pregnant at this stage.. how much exercise should/can I do? I am going on holiday in 2 weeks, and due to putting on a few pounds, I was planning full on sessions down at the gym every day until I leave. But if I'm in early stages of pregnancy will this do damage? I'm worried about this! Any ideas anyone??

Comment

• Epidemic?

Wow. It almost seems like this kind of thing is an epidemic amongst women all over. I'm in the same situation as many of you here, of course. I have no children, 29 years old, having unprotected sex with my Fiance. I'm not trying to get pregnant (financial situation is not ideal), but I love my soon-to-be husband, we're getting married next year and we want kids eventually.

Anyways, I keep feeling like my period is going to come! But I'm a little over 2 weeks late. I'm VERY regular. I used to take Depo Provera as a teen (because I wasn't going to become a teen mom) and it screwed up my reproductive system BAD - but a few years later everything normalized and I've been pretty normal with my periods.

I had unprotected sex during the time I was supposed to be most fertile. I am having period-like symptoms. Mild, period-like cramps, food cravings, constant hunger, bloating, extreme exhaustion, clear vaginal discharge. I've taken 2 home pregnancy tests (after I had a tall glass of water!!! ooops!!!) - and both turned out negative.

I am also unemployed and don't have medical insurance. So, basically I have to wait I guess. Which sucks. Because I've read all these responses and it seems some women ended up preggo, some of you had PCOS (I'm afraid I have that!) and some of you had ovarian cysts.

I just wish I knew. I guess I should take a HPT again with morning pee in a couple of weeks. This sucks!!!!!

Comment

• i think its always better to have proper views on what's going around! its better to consult at least two doctors, i know it may cause a little confusion sometimes but at least you will be able to verify the advice given by your first doctor! i have treid this whenever i am in a situation, i feel lost i always visit two doctors to come to the exact reason
            Fertility issues must be consulted only at the best cyprus fertility clinic and egg donation centers.

Comment

• I wish I could see a doctor. But that is a very smart idea, yes. Get a second opinion, always!

Comment

• I am going through the same thing right now. My last period was Aug 14th-17th. I have been having some cramping like I am going to get my period, but it doesn't seem to be coming. I took a pregnancy test Sept 21st and it was negative. I've had sore breasts, tiredness and the white discharge that was talked about. I'm debating on whether to take another test, but I'm not sure if it is too soon. My boyfriend and I are not trying, but we haven't been overly careful either. I can't believe how many other women are going through this. Has anyone found out if they are pregnant yet? Should I make a doc appointment, or give it more time?

Comment

• For the latest discussion on late periods, click here!
                  "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
                  • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                  Working...
                  X