Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AM I PREGNANT

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• AM I PREGNANT

ok so last month i had extremely sore breasts for about 2 weeks and horrible cramps the day my period was due. then i had a one day slightly heavy period....this month i would be 4 days late for my period and have had no spotting no cramping no breast soreness...i took a pregnancy test last month after the 1 day period and it was negative...

• I think you took the test too early in my opinion.

Taking a test two weeks after your periods are due is more beneficial.

Being a woman sucks, we get all sorts of complications with periods, it could be that we are not on the pill, not on the right pill, stressed to the limit, it all plays a part on our bodies.

Are you stressed at the moment? Not on the pill?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• i dont think im stressed about anything...im usually like clockwork but last month and this month was strange...still no period today. i feel like this may just be a nasty trick and my period will show up tomorrow. i still have had no symptoms. usually i get cramps and sore legs and breasts before my period and i havent had any symptoms at alll!! we've been TTC for 3 years and have no luck. i dont think we can have kids and now im going through this so i think my body is just giving up all together =.0(

Comment

• still no sign of my period!!!!

Comment

• Have you re-tested?
          ~Catwoman~

Comment

• I am so sorry for this painful situation in your life. The first and foremost thing, I want to suggest you to handle this difficult situation with positive attitude toward life and positive affirmation that provide sufficient energy to handle this difficult situation in easy and professional way. You need not panic about this horrible situation in advance medical research based world where you can easily overcome all type of pregnancy related problem at early stage. I am one of the lucky women who got this golden opportunity in my life to solve your problem through my personal life experience. I want to express kind heart thanks to my husband to understand my physical and mental stage at this difficult situation and provide sufficient support each and every step of my life to defeat this complex situation in my life. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to sign out my problem in proper medical way.
            Now I am happy and enjoying my marriage life. I hope it is your turn to get maximum benefit in your life. You should not underestimate the power of healthy and balanced diet that is reliable way to maintain proper hormone level balance that help you to overcome this difficult situation. You can start your planning with early morning walk and easy exercise according to your choice and endurance that provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system rapidly recover. You should make appropriate safe and secure intercourse to achieve your target with real bonding with partner to provide satisfaction in life. You should consume proper balanced diet to provide sufficient nutrition amount for while working body. You can easily get success in your target like me with high hemoglobin level in your blood that is very necessary for while working reproduction system.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Today, 01:51 AM By driiols
            • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
            • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Yesterday, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
            • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Yesterday, 06:25 PM By driiols
            • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Yesterday, 06:24 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
              I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
            • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
            • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
              Mistress Of All Evil
              Poor Unfortunate Soul
              The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X