Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnancy from fingering? :(

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pregnancy from fingering? :(

Me and my boyfriend were together last week, I gave him a h********************b and he ejaculated and it got on my hands. We both washed our hands with warm water but no soap :/ about 15 minutes later he fingered me and now my period is 8 days late. Just wondering is there any way I could be pregnant from this?

I'm afraid he had some sperm left on his hands when fingering me

• No, sperm does not live outside the body for long. Even if you don't wash your hands just drying them or waiting awhile would kill it. Stress such as worrying about pregnancy can make a late period.

Comment

• So are you sure there's no way I could be? I'm really paranoid

Comment

• The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test. Sperm really are very sensitive outside the body. Even in the female body almost all of them die. Temperature, exposure to water treated with chemicals, the amount of time exposed to air if there were even any left on his fingers. Cycles can vary from time to time, especially while stressed or even paranoid about being pregnant.

Comment

• So I took a test 2 days ago and it came back negative but I'm not sure if that's correct seen as its only a week since the sexual encounter?

Comment

• kira is right..sperm should not have lived long enough outside of the body. the stress of worrying can cause u to miss a period completely...

was this your first sexual activity with your boyfriend? if so that could be why ur so worried.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

Today, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
            • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

Today, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

Today, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

Today, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

Today, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
            Working...
            X