Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missed Period with Essure!?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Missed Period with Essure!?

Hello all,
    Ok I have gotten the Essure implants Aug of 2012 after my son was born in May and have been happy with it until now. I have heard of pregnancies happening and some being ectopic but never thought about it personally. Well my Periods have always come same time every month, very heavy and lasting 7 or 8 days. before my period hits I get really horrible cramping and back pain (bearable) so it is now concerning me because I am now 4 days late from getting my period. I am having hot flashed, night sweats, my breast are sore, been getting heart burn, nausea, and my stomach has hardened.. all symptoms I have gotten before with my two pregnancies so im worried that I am pregnant again. I have taken a blood test 2 1-2 weeks ago but doc said it could be to early to tell since I had had my last period about a week before that (too blood test because of the symptoms) and I have taken two home tests both negative...I know seeing the negative should reassure me but it has not.
    Anyone have the same issues or some advice for me?

• I advice you to wait a week more its not very late. wait a week more and then test. That will tell you.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
    • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X