Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I be pregnant or am I freaking out

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Could I be pregnant or am I freaking out

My boyfriend and I have not had sex but Ik you can still get pregnant without it...I've been feeling alittle crampy and had just a little blood on my toilet paper 7 days after ovulation. I had an appointment at my gynecologist today (just an annual ) and she said nothing about noticing any difference in my crevices or uterus , if I was pregnant would this be somthing she would obviously notice? I'm i freaking myself out for nothing ?

• I am freaky Out Help plz!!

Ok i am 25 years old and I have a feeling i might be pregnant. never been pregnant before i had unprotected sex 2 days before my period and my period came and was normal. I started having unprotected sex the day after my period ended for 3 nights in a row. its been a week now and I am feeling a little dizzy and i have this bubbly feeling in my stomach my period is not due for another 2 weeks.

Please help

Comment

• Lexibobexi, did you have physical contact with his penis and your vagina? Please explain how you may think you would be pregnant without intercourse so we get a better idea of what the odds would be.
      ~Catwoman~

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
      • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
      Working...
      X