Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were your earliest pregnancy symptoms?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What were your earliest pregnancy symptoms?

Some women say they felt symptoms right away and some women say they didn't even know until they were a week late and wondered when their last period was. As some of you may know already, my husband and I are trying to conceive and I've been researching some of the earliest symptoms, but there are such a variety and every person is different. So I thought I'd start the discussion... what was YOUR first pregnancy symptom? Did you think it was pregnancy or something else?

I am due for my period tomorrow, but I have been having cramps for the last 3 days, feels like I could get it any minute. I don't want to get my hopes up because this could just be AF on the way, but I've heard PMS and pregnancy are similar.

Please share!
    ~Catwoman~

• So today is the day AF should be visiting and I've had cramps and backache for the last 3 days (usually I don't get any cramps until right before) and still have backache and feel crampy like I'm going to start, but nothing. Normally I also spot a little before hand, but still nothing. I took a dollar store pregnancy test this morning, but it came back negative.

Do you still think there could be a chance that i am pregnant? I guess I'll see if I get AF today or tomorrow and retest if I haven't. Just wondering how accurate those test really are.
    ~Catwoman~

Comment

• I guess there's always a chance hon. Time will tell.

I've never had pregnancy symptoms, ha-ha, so I can't really help you there.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• It's frustrating trying to get pregnant. Really isn't as easy as you're taught it is. I guess it's just one of those things, let me start or let me be pregnant, lol none of this "maybe... maybe not" Mother nature can be cruel, lol
        ~Catwoman~

Comment

• Aw, hugs.
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• Originally posted by catwoman View Post
            It's frustrating trying to get pregnant. Really isn't as easy as you're taught it is. I guess it's just one of those things, let me start or let me be pregnant, lol none of this "maybe... maybe not" Mother nature can be cruel, lol
            Sometimes you just have to relax and forget about it for a bit.
            That which we forget may as well never really happened.

Comment

• It's hard to forget because of the constant backache and cramping lol. I'll try to just relax.
              ~Catwoman~

Comment

• AF came to visit... 2 days late. Frustrating, not because I got it, but because waiting 2 days already (starting to think maybe I AM pregnant) and then I get it. Just wish it would be on time if it is going to come. We're taking a break this month from trying, because if I did get pregnant then the baby would be due around hunting season, which would mean that not many would make it to the birthday parties, etc. because it's a very busy time of the year and the husbands usually go on a hunting trip together. Oh well... we'll see what happens in the near future.
                ~Catwoman~

Comment

• Virtually immediately I got stabbing pains in my breasts.....the smell certain things suddenly made me want to be sick....after pregnancy was confirmed though I did get cramps - probably around when period was due (first and second month) and I was sure I would lose the pregnancy but didn't.

Comment

• Did you test before or after your period was late?
                    ~Catwoman~

Comment

• Originally posted by catwoman View Post
                      Did you test before or after your period was late?
                      I tested before my period was due because I just knew I was pregnant (well you can't be 100% but I feel very in tune with my body) the faintest of faint second line appeared.

Comment

• catwomen don't stop you never know when the happy moment come
                        Dobro rodzi się wtedy, gdy ludzie zapominają o sobie.

Comment

• With my first pregnancy I was two months pregnant before I had any idea. I had been on the depo perva (sp?) Shot so I didn't think anything of not having a period, I hadn't had one in 8 months. Then I started throwing up and my sister in law suggested a pregnancy test. I thought she was crazy but went ahead and sure enough I was pregnant.

The next three times I knew within a week. It was a feeling in my lower abdomen. For me it didn't feel like cramps. It felt like sore muscles, like I had done a bunch of sit -ups the day before.

Comment

• Hello and welcome friend, I am here for you to guide right path with my valuable suggestion that help you to achieve your target in short time period like me. I am feeling happy and proud to help you on behalf of my personal life experience that help you to overcome this difficult situation in easy and effective way. It is time to handle this difficult situation with positive affirmation and positive attitude toward life to get sufficient positive energy to boost your confidence in this complex situation. It is good signal that you are aware about your health and want to know about early symptoms of pregnancy that is very important to make appropriate planning to get maximum positive benefit. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this complex situation. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get effective result out from stressful situation.
                            I want to suggest you to follow these powerful tips and tricks that help you to overcome this difficult situation in professional way. The first and foremost thing is the real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion variable to maintain proper balance in your marriage life that is very important in this busy schedule life that are full of stress and depression. You should be very aware to understand your body signal very well in advance. You should understand heavy breast that is positive sign of pregnancy. You may feel low back pain and heavy pain near belly area. It is very common signal no interest in eating and drinking with laziness is clear signal of pregnancy at early stage. You should confirm your pregnancy with pregnancy test early morning urine at your home.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Today, 01:51 AM By driiols
                            • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
                            • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Yesterday, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
                            • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Yesterday, 06:25 PM By driiols
                            • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Yesterday, 06:24 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
                              I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
                            • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
                            • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
                              Mistress Of All Evil
                              Poor Unfortunate Soul
                              The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                            Working...
                            X