Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnant or paranoid?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pregnant or paranoid?

February 1st was supposed to be my "golden flower supreme ovulation day" according to pink pad. However on that day, my boyfriend and I got relatively drunk and had sex using the pull out method. I know 100% certain he did not come inside me because I swallowed it (sorry if that's TMI)
    I read that pre-cum has little to no sperm, and urine kills any sperm that may have been there. Being drunk and he obviously peed a lot before our "intercourse" (I wouldn't even call it intercourse tbh).
    February 8 I woke up with the most excruciating pain of my life, though. It honestly felt like something was trying to claw it's way through my uterus. I crawled into a hot bath and remained there for an hour until it went away. This hasn't happened again since then.
    My period is supposed to come within the next four days and my breasts are extremely tender and heavy feeling, but other than that I have not had any early pregnancy symptoms. I'm thinking it might be PMS and I'm just being paranoid because my breasts always hurt before my period anyway.
    If you can address either of these problems, it would be much appreciated.

• PMS and pregnancy have pretty much the same symptoms. it really could go either way, but if he didn't come inside you, it's unlikely you're pregnant, but you can't rule it out completely. Just wait for your period, and if it doesn't come, test.
    ~Catwoman~

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
    • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X