Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

possible preg scare

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• possible preg scare

hi guys new to this site im in uk, and i stupidly made the mistake of sleeping with someone he wasnt wearing anything. i was ill with a cold at the time and had been prescribed antibiotics, and my period was from the 26th jan to 30th. the mistaken deed was done on the 31st jan. i took the morning after pill on the monday as docs was closed and now slightly worried as its been a while i have had a few cramps over the last week or so no bleeding, my progected date for period is 23rd feb. my boobs have started to feel increasingly tender and i feel tired all the time. i came off the deppo provara injection last jan and my periods have been sporadic since then. i have a constant need to pee where i can normally hold it well (sorry guys tmi) could i be pregnant?

• guys i appreciate you looking an all but can someone please advice me or message me back thoughts?

Comment

• Just take a home test hon.
      [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• is it too earl to take test?

Comment

• Sorry I didn't read closely enough - you didn't even miss your period yet?
          [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR="#800080"][B][SIZE=4]Woman trapped inside a woman's body![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

Comment

• no but like i said the reason i am worried is because my periods are sporadic i can have two in a month or go five weeks without a period. thats why i am concerned.

Comment

• I'm always regular and have never really had a scare, so I'm not sure what to tell you ....seems like you should wait until you have something to worry about before you start worrying lol. Have you read this FAQ? http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...-faq-read.html

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Have You Ever Done Any Online Dating? - Let's Discuss!

If you've ever done any online dating, you know there are many things that can go wrong. But for some, online dating leads to finding a soulmate. ...

09-17-2019, 11:04 AM By Chrissy M.
              • Do You Volunteer?

I have done so for many years.

I work at a charity and have been there for over 10 years. I must admit, I love the work. Admittedly, I don't...

09-17-2019, 03:15 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Do You Pluck Your Eyebrows?

I certainly do.

I like the thinner brow look. I have beautiful eyes and feel my brows frame my face. I love having groomed, neat eyebrows....

09-17-2019, 03:08 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Fabulous New Boots!

I very recently bought myself a gorgeous pair of black leather boots. I spent a good 20 minutes making the decision and don't regret it!

09-17-2019, 03:02 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              • Soon To Have Therapy

I've been in a really mixed-up place lately. So I have spoken to my doctor and she is referring me for counselling. I shall also be seeing a psychologist....

09-17-2019, 02:59 AM By Popcorn&Candy
              Working...
              X