Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting pregnant straight after stopping the pill?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• getting pregnant straight after stopping the pill?

Hi All, not posted in a long time due to problems with a phantom pregnancy and wedding planning.
    But here goes:
    I started the pill again 10 days ago its also been 7 days since my last period I was on the pill for 2-3 days and stopped because I kept forgetting it (havent been on it in 10 months) I am now bleeding heavy again and cramping badly, was just wondering what are the chances I could get pregnant after coming off it? And since I was only on it for such a short time is there a chance I will ovulate on time or a little before? Also taking pregnacare conception pills too
    Thanks xx

• Some people have the luck (or bad luck) to get pregnant right after stopping bcp. I had a friend who properly took each bcp she was put on with no bad symptoms or break through bleeding and she got pregnant 3 times from 8th to 12th grade. Then there are some that continue to have problems more than a year later. Everyone is an individual. There are no rules for these things.

Comment

• Thanks Kira, when I came off bcp the first time I got cramps but no bleeding and my periods went back to normal immediately so I assume that was ovulation cramps but we weren't ttc at that point, hopefully this month will be our month and wow bad luck on your friends part she must be really fertile or bcp where not a good option for her xx

Comment

• First of all, I want to congratulation to share your personal problem at this open online reliable platform. It is very important to have a real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to maintain proper balance in your family planning. You should not underestimate the power of advance medical research based method that is most reliable to clear your doubts easily. I am totally surprised to see that you are facing same situation like me this create golden opportunity in my life to help you on basis of my personal life experience that provide satisfaction in my life to help you.
        This is very crucial problem handling without stress and depression. It is right time to make appropriate planning to overcome this is stressful situation in your life. You should start your planning with strong determination that helps you to achieve your target like me. I am one of the lucky women who got pregnant after stopping birth control pills. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life with baby gift that is dream of every woman to become perfect mother in life. You should follow my tips and tricks very strictly to see magic effect on your body and mind to enjoy your marriage life. You should understand the value of a regular period cycle that is directly connected to reproduction system that helps you conceive naturally. You can easily maintain your body hormone level in a balance with balanced diet and healthy lifestyle in this busy schedule life. It is very important to consume rich iron food that enhances your immunity and your eggs quality with high hemoglobin level in your blood to maintain your body for conceives naturally that fulfill your whole life with happiness.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X