Men or woman help me

Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men or woman help me

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Men or woman help me

Hi ok so I am not on birth control and I have had unprotected sex. I ended up getting my period. I had unprotected sex again. It has been about a week since the day I had unpro sex and I my stomache is very bloated I keep peeing and I have gross discharge. But I also have had frequent uti infections not from peeing after sex and I also took a bath which could irritate it right? Do you think I could be pregnant or just a uti? Or even something else? Please help me I'm scared

• Relax. A lot of women go through this worry If its been a week since you last had unprotected sex then it is unlikely that the symptoms you are experiencing are connected to pregnancy.

You will have to take a pregnancy test, while some brands are accurate a few days prior to your next period, best results are found around a week after a missed period.

You should also make arrangements for a sexual health check up, as pregnancy is not the only risk of unprotected sex!. Try looking into birth-control measures as well if you are not wanting to get pregnant.

If you find you experience UTI's a lot after sex, try urinating straight after.

Comment

• unfortunately, Mia, it's a waiting game at this point. If you had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. No one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not, although I can tell you that if you were pregnant you wouldn't be feeling the symptoms of pregnancy this early. You need to wait until a couple days before your period should start (AT THE VERY EARLIEST) to take a home pregnancy test. As far as the UTI, that could be possible too. You can test for that as well, or go see your doctor.

You should look into some reliable forms of birth control. What have you tried? What are you interested in? If you go to your doctor regarding the possible UTI, you could also ask him/her about birth control options that fit your needs and lifestyle.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X