Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I Pregnant?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Am I Pregnant?

I don't want to use pregnancy test kit yet. I missed my period (5 days) I've had sore breasts, my nipples have slightly gotten darker. Everytime I eat, I feel something weird in my stomach. I urinate frequently and I get tired easily. I feel a lot more tired than normal. Additionally, I get random cramps in my stomach that make me want to cry. I also feel something in my upper left side around my rib cage, it kind of feel like I'm being stabbed. Also, I've had a very bad discharge. I also feel bloated most of the time. Am I pregnant?

• Nothing can tell for sure except a pregnancy test. I know it is nerve-wracking to take one but it's the only way to know and it will be over in just a few minutes. Your symptoms sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms, but if you are just experiencing a late period they could be PMS as well. Since your period was due 5 days ago, a test would show up positive by now if you were. Best of luck!

Comment

• It is good sign to understand your pregnancy symptoms. You should give preference to medical research based method that easily guides you right path to achieve your target like me. I can understand your mental situation at this difficult situation. You should handle this difficult situation with positive attitude toward life and positive affirmation the best method to maintain your body and mind in positive way. I am here for you to provide valuable guidance to solve out in easy way. This is golden opportunity in my life to help you on behalf of my personal life experience to handle this complex situation in my life. This is not easy job to handle this pregnancy possibility without stress and depression.
      You can easily overcome this is stressful situation with powerful yoga and meditation. This is medical certified fact that stress and depression is very crucial factor for infertility and miscarriage problem all over the world. It is good signal that you are well aware about body signal that help you to overcome all type of pregnancy related problem at early stage. It is good idea to consult with gynecologist like me. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to solve out my problem in professional way. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You can easily check your pregnancy test at your home with early morning first urine that help you to show your pregnancy in positive or negative way that reduce stress and depression from your body and mind to get full relaxation. You should prefer to early morning walk and easy exercise as per your capacity and endurance in this busy schedule world. It is very important to maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood to get good news.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
      • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
      • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
      • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
      • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X