Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone please give me advice

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Someone please give me advice

Right i have been on the mini pill for 1 year , i normally use condoms but i didnt once and he cummed next to me and maybe a little inside . I dont know if i need to get the morning after pill or will i be ok ?

• When was it that you "didn't"? Yesterday? When is your period due.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Comment

• Do the morning after pill be safe and sure and do it. Next time no glove no love period. I now condoms suck but it's the only way to be sure you don't get pregnant or get on the pill.
      When out driving always turn left. Then, should you become lost, you can find your way home by reversing the procedure and always turning right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorguy View Post
        no glove no love
        LOL, I say this all the time for a variety of reasons (more often about health than pregnancy) Cracked my older sister up when I said it to her last year about a new guy, don't care if she's nearly 50, same rules apply and actually more so because her potential partners have been around the block more times than the younger ones have!

Comment

• Hello and welcome friend at this online digital platform. I want to appreciate your courage to share your personal problem at this open online platform. Today we are living in digital world. It is good idea to share your personal problem at this reliable platform to get sufficient information on behalf of others life experience that is beneficial for you in long term to defeat this horrible problem in your life. I am here for you provide sufficient information that easily clears your doubts effectively. It is very important to understand the importance of safe and secure intercourse that is beneficial for you in long term. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. It is very important to have a real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well to maintain proper balance in your life to get success. You should use appropriate planning with your partner to achieve your target according to situation. I also face this difficult situation in my life they say is that like situation in my life I want to overcome this difficult situation at any cost we consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to solve out my problem in professional way.
          The first and foremost thing, I want to suggest you to handle this complex situation with proper medical pregnancy test at your home with early morning first urine to get red and green signal that overcome your stress and depression from your body and mind. You can start your planning with positive affirmation to get sufficient positive energy in this negative situation. You should understand the importance of unwanted protection pills that is safe and secure way to avoid unwanted pregnancy. I hope my valuable guidance help you to achieve your target.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Today, 01:51 AM By driiols
          • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
          • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Yesterday, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
          • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Yesterday, 06:25 PM By driiols
          • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Yesterday, 06:24 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
            I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
          • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
          • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
            Mistress Of All Evil
            Poor Unfortunate Soul
            The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
          Working...
          X