Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnant?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pregnant?

Hello Everyone,

-My girlfriend is on birth-control.
    -We usually use a condom. However, this time we had unprotected sex right after her period (maybe like a day or 2 days after). I managed to pull out in time. However, there was great intensity during it, and its causing me to have doubts.
    -Then we waited for her next period. It arrived on time. But it stopped after 2-3 days and then it began back after 2 days.
    -She was supposed to get her period yesterday or today. (date of this post) But she hasn't yet.
    -She says she hasnt felt any different lately. No sickness. I dont know if she is supposed to feel anything this soon if she was pregnant.
    -Anyways, could she be pregnant?

Regards

• Hi,

It's a possibility she could be. Birth control can sometimes cause lighter periods than the month before, and sometimes heavier.
    How many placebo pills does she have in a pack? If her period started and then stopped after 2-3 days then began back after 2 days (were those days she bled soley during her placebo pack or was it also on her active pills?)

Reason I ask is because when a woman's period starts on her placebo pills, it usually continues until she takes the first active pill of the next pack. And the first active pill in the next pack is what stops the bleeding.

Also, sometimes birth control causes you to skip periods. From my experience, I usually always have a 'peroiod' on my placebo pills, but sometimes I won't.

And yes, you can feel pregnancy symptoms as soon as a week or later after sex. Also keep in mind, she could still be pregnant even if she isn't feeling any symptoms (Some women don't feel any symptoms until a month after sex, or a month after missed period or later)

But lets not jump to conclusions.
    Best to take a pregnancy test 2 weeks after missed period. If it is negative, she's probably fine, but if you're really paranoid like I am, lol, You can take one a week after (3 weeks after missed period) or wait and she if she gets her next period, and if not, then take a pregnancy test 1 week after that missed period). If it's negative then, she def not pregnant (unless she starts having symptoms, then get a blood test done).

Hope this helps,
    Best wishes!

Comment

• Hello and welcome friend. I am here for you to provide sufficient information to clear your doubts regarding pregnancy possibility. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this complex situation. I am totally surprised to see that you are facing same problem like me just 2 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my life. It is your turn to get maximum benefit with my personal life experience to overcome this problem in your life. It is the right way to consult with expert gynecologist to get permanent solution of my pregnancy possible tea and late period problem. I am one of the lucky women who got supportive life partner. We consult with gynecologist to know about the cause of my problem.
      I want to suggest you to follow powerful tips and tricks to overcome this difficult situation in short time period. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You should use extra production during intercourse to create win-win situation for you and your partner. You have to pay more in future with less care about your health that is not fair with you in long term. It is medical certified fact that the birth control pills create hormone imbalance in your body you should be very informative to understand your body signal very well to overcome all type of pregnancy possibility at early stage. It is good news that you can easily maintain your body and mind in balance with proper healthy lifestyle and balanced diet plan that provide sudden magic effect on your body and mind within one and two week. You should understand the importance of regular period cycle that is directly connected to reproduction system for smooth working.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to I dont trust Mother

Thanks for the replies. My sister and I are very worried she wont have the resorses she will need in the future. Nursing homes are not ideal and would...

Today, 05:50 PM By secretkeeper
      • Reply to AC7

No. My juicer can make it, but I've never actually done it. I may have made some at Whole Foods, but I typically buy peanut butter or almond butter from...

Today, 01:09 PM By Stillness
      • Reply to I dont trust Mother

as mentioned in my feb post, this has happened in our family
        the youngest being the beneficiary, also

for peace of mind, try to let...

Today, 12:10 PM By amy40
      • Reply to Period every five months or so

Hey there. This is a really tough one. Mainly, because I'm not an OB-GYN.

Have you spoken with your doctor about what the potential causes...

Today, 09:26 AM By Ashlee T.
      • Reply to Wife no longer 'in the mood' - advice please

Okay, so there are some things that stood out to me big time.

First, the woman doesn't feel good. Maybe it's weight, maybe it's hormones,...

Today, 09:13 AM By Ashlee T.

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X