Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnant or Not

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pregnant or Not

Hoping someone can help me. My last period was April 5-9. I ovulated the week of 14th-22nd in April. The 17th & 18th being the main ovulation days. I did have unprotected sex the 17th & 18th (I believe) with the withdrawal method. After the 2nd time having sex I did have discharge of the colors pinkish/clear. I went to the bathroom and that was it, no more discharge. So I was supposed to get my period May 3 until about May 7. Did not get my period on May 3. The 4th I wiped & had a yellow/pink discharge & the 5th (which is today) I wiped & got a mix of brown/light red. So I'm really confused. For the past couple of days, I have had pains in my stomach. Burning sensation. I don't know why I would have this going on. I have been eating fine. Nothing acidy. I really don't know what to think. Am I pregnant? Or is this just my period? I am not on birth control. I was on it prior but that was about a year ago. My breasts are a bit sore, but nothing major. Help!

• The discharge you're seeing could be a light start to your period. Are you pretty regular in your cycles, same cycle days, same menstruation days? If so, you would be far enough along in your cycle to take a HPT and get accurate results.

Sometimes our bodies act wonky, whether we're sick or have a dietary change or not.. so I wouldn't really stress about it, given that you're seeing some color, and breast soreness/cramps are period symptoms just like they are pregnancy symptoms. No one can really tell you if you are or aren't, unfortunately. You know your body best.

If you want a pretty sure fire answer, you should go to the store, buy the test, and pee on the stick.

Best of luck!

Comment

• Hi friend, I can understand your physical and mental level at this time. I am so sorry for this difficult situation in your life. You need not panic about this complex situation in your life. I am here for you to provide sufficient information that clears your doubts in easy and effective way. I also face this difficult situation in my life that creates death like situation in my life. I want to overcome this difficult situation at any cost. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get genuine solution of my problem. Now I am happy and healthy so it is your turn to get maximum benefit with my valuable personal life experience.
      You should not underestimate the power of healthy and balanced diet that is very important to provide sufficient nutrition to maintain your hormone level in balance. It is not good signal that you are not aware about your health. You have to pay more in future with less care about your health that is not safe and secure way for you in long term. It is very important to remove stress and depression from your body and mind with the powerful yoga and meditation posture that is safest way to get maximum positive benefit. It is very important to have real morning with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well to maintain proper balance in your life. You should use extra protection in your intercourse to create win-win situation for you and your partner. You should understand it create hormone imbalance in your body. You should start your planning with early morning walk and easy exercise that is very important to provide proper blood supply to and reproduction system for proper working.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
      • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
      • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
      • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
      • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X