Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• What is going on?

Hi, I am new here to this thread and would like to apologize in advance. I'm probably over thinking everything but my period is still two days out and I'm starting to get nervous.

I'm sure y'all answer a million questions exactly like mine but I would love for you to bear with me.

I'll start off by saying my boyfriend and I(who I live with) are very good about being careful. I take birth control and he always pulls out.

The only thing is for a while I got really sick. I had strep throat in February and had to take antibiotics. In March I got a bladder infection and then in May I got strep throat again and had to take antibiotics. As we know antibiotics reduce the effects of birth control.

Last month my period came two days late, lasted three days, and was extremely light. If it wasn't so nasty I could have used at most three pads for the whole time when usually I go through four or five a day!

Two weeks after that occurrence (about two weeks ago from now) I noticed my pants have started to get extremely hard to button. I thought for sure I had started gaining weight. Though Saturday at my parents house I checked and I've lost two pounds but still relatively at the same weight I've been for years! On top of that I started having cramps like my period was about to start yet at that time I was still two whole rows away from being to my pink pills. I shrugged it off and continued on. About a week later my breasts felt like they were about to bust at the seems. Extremely sore to the touch and just overall feeling of feeling to heavy for their own good. I've came to my own conclusion that my breasts have grown as they are overflowing out of my bra. Yesterday I put on my remaining bra, which is my emergency bra because it never fits well. Its a 36DD which I usually wear 32 or 34DD. Now it didn't fit per say as my breasts pushed it out away from my body. As well as I've been having to wear my bras that I normally wear on the tightest hook on the loosest.

Currently as I stand I just started my pink reminder pills last night. On a normal cycle I start on a Wednesday morning and go until Sunday/Monday.

This might be mostly stress and nerves, this thread has given me a little bit of a lighten shoulder and somewhere to rant.

I myself know its a slim possibility that I got pregnant with the precautions we take. Just with my period being so out of wack last month and then with my pants not fitting and the cramps its been really putting me on edge.

Thanks in advance for putting up with that rant and I appreciate anyones thoughts.

• Hello and welcome friend. I am feeling sadness from bottom of my heart due to this period related problem in your life. I am here for you to provide suitable tips and tricks that help you to achieve your target in short time period. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. It is time to handle this difficult situation with the positive attitude towards life that provides sufficient positive energy to you to defeat this demon problem in your life. This is a golden opportunity in my life to help you on behalf of my personal life experience. I also faced this difficult situation in my life just 2 year ago. You should not compromise with your health. You have to pay more in future with less care about your health that is not fair with you. We consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my late period problem with infection.
    The first and foremost thing, I want to suggest you to use powerful yoga and meditation posture that help you to maintain your body and mind income and balance with full relaxation that boost your confidence level in this negative situation. This is medical certified fact that the infection can leads you to add infertility with less care. You should understand the importance of real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotional very well to make proper balance in your life. You should give preference to healthy lifestyle that is very necessary in this busy schedule life to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system with high oxygen level. You should maintain your period regularly with high hemoglobin level in your blood that creates win-win situation for you.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X