Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused and concerned about current period, any input would be appreciated!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Confused and concerned about current period, any input would be appreciated!

My husband and I have a two year old. We have been trying to conceive for the last 8 months now with no luck. Every month I'd be disappointed with my period coming at it's usual 7 to sometimes 10 day cycle, being extremely heavy days 2 and 3. This month I thought I was getting my period but it started out light and never got heavy. It's been so light that sometimes there's nothing at all (kind of like spotting) but it's all been like a normal red period color. It's been 3 days now and seems to be getting even lighter. I took a hpt a week ago which was negative..Could we finally be pregnant again? Would it be too early to test??

• Hello and welcome friend. I am here for you to provide powerful and effective guidance that clear your doubts in professional way. You need not panic about this difficult situation in your life. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this difficult situation in your life on behalf of my personal life experience that creates a golden opportunity in my life to get satisfaction to help you. Today we are living in advance digital world with less physical activity that create major pregnancy related problem at early stage. I also faced this difficult situation in my marriage life. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my multiple natural connection failed. This is death like situation in my life. I want to overcome this difficult situation at any cost. We consult with the popular gynaecologist of Kiev.
    It is time to make proper planning to defeat this horrible demon problem in your life to conceive effectively. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well that help you to guide the right path to achieve your target in short time period like me. You can easily overcome this is stressful situation with powerful yoga and meditation to maintain proper balance in body and mind to get full relaxation. You should give preference to balanced diet and healthy lifestyle to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system with appropriate nutrition that boost energy level and maintain your body hormone level in balance. You should consume rich iron food with folic acid and multivitamin that enhance your hemoglobin level in your blood and immunity to conceive effectively like me.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• U2 Feedback

I love U2: I checked out their website. I think some of the members were rude about U2: which was totally unfair. U2 produce great music and those insults...

09-09-2019, 09:57 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Diagnosis on Netflix

There are only 7 episodes, but I found this to be such an informative, interesting and eye-opening show. I was truly captivated by it and wanted to recommend...

09-05-2019, 07:43 AM By Ashlee T.
    • Is it weird that I'm addicted to giving BJs?

I know this is probably going to sound like a windup but it's a genuine question. And a warning to fellas: any comment along the lines of "come give...

09-04-2019, 06:05 PM By GillBlack
    • High Fat, High Carbohydrate, High Protein – Which Works Best?

When I was struggling to continue my progress last year, a couple of good friends started suggesting that I figure out my “macros” and “reduce carbs.”...

09-04-2019, 12:24 AM By Stillness
    • Hurricane Dorian devastation

I watched some videos from hurricane Dorian last night. I hope our members or readers in the Carribean are safe.

And I suppose our members...

09-03-2019, 07:42 AM By atskitty2
    Working...
    X