Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very confused

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• very confused

I'm on cycle day 64 no AF yet
    Took hpt it was negative
    LMP was April 29th
    I spotted on June 2nd n 3rd
    Nothing since
    Wondering if I could still be pregnant
    I have sore breasts
    Frequent urination
    Headaches
    Backaches
    Left pelvic pain
    Bloating
    Slight constipation (tmi)
    N cm looks like egg whites

• I am so sorry for this painful situation in your marriage life. You need not panic about this difficult situation in advance medical research based world where you can easily overcome all type of problem in medical way. It is time to handle this difficult situation with positive attitude towards life and positive affirmation to get sufficient energy to face this difficult situation in easy way. This is total surprising moment for me to see that you are facing same problem like me. I also face same problem like you in my marriage life just 2 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life with healthy baby gift that fulfill my whole life with brightness. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience that guides you step-by-step to overcome this difficult situation in your life in short time period. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well that is important to overcome all problems in easy way. It is good news that you are well aware about latest medical research based treatment that enhances your success rate in positive.
    I want to suggest you to follow this powerful easy and effective tips and tricks that help you to overcome this difficult situation like. It is clearly indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You should understand the importance of regular period cycle and high hemoglobin level in your blood for easy conceives. You should use powerful yoga and meditation posture to overcome this stressful situation in your life to see Saturn magic effect on your body and mind to get full relax body. You have to use wait and watch policy to see hormone balance in your life.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X