Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me to make the right choice!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• For anyone looking into surrogacy or egg donation in Ukraine, I recommend Perfect Surrogacy Coordination Centre in Kiev. They work with several clinics and provide you very fast service, result guarantee and money refund if you do not get your desired baby. You get every single attempt new donor and/or new surrogate mother in order to improve your success rate. It takes no more than 1 or 2 tries to achieve pregnancy as they use new egg donor and/or surrogate mother each try to improve your chances. Anna, the lovely lady who runs this centre will help you during your whole journey and guide you in anything you may need in Ukraine. We expect twin babies, conceived after 1st attempt. Good luck everybody!
    Last edited by jns; 03-27-2017, 10:04 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• Hello, sorry for being late to this party. I'm curious what has changed since you decided to apply for the reproductive treatment? have you been in ukraine? did you start your journey there? are you pregnant now? sorry for so many questions
      p.s. we also have been through all these crazy staff. I've failed 4 cycles of ivf and now I’m pregnant with my baby. honestly, we didn't opt for a surrogacy just an egg donation with the right to move on to the surrogacy but fortunately it has work without any additional options.
      anyway, wish you good luck with whatever you are going through

Comment

• Surprised to see such post, cause I have seen like 97% of good feedback on this clinic. I'm also searching for clinic cause this responsible step must be taken only with professionals. Heard about crowds there but it seems like popularity is the answer. I don't like jumping to conclusions. Maybe that was just a busy day? you know no two times are ever the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pam90 View Post
          Surprised to see such post, cause I have seen like 97% of good feedback on this clinic. I'm also searching for clinic cause this responsible step must be taken only with professionals. Heard about crowds there but it seems like popularity is the answer. I don't like jumping to conclusions. Maybe that was just a busy day? you know no two times are ever the same.
          You know they are always busy. I remember my time being there, lots of people from different countries, long queues and misunderstanding. Thank God, we were met by the manager and then the interpreter were with us through all time being there.
          you know they become more and more popular, some of my friends were with them too. I don't want to say that you definitely should go there but at least it worth an attention.
          Now we are done with them as my term reached 12 weeks of pregnancy. probably you know after 12 weeks of pregnancy you are free to leave this clinic, it means they did their job great and in case of miscarriage after 12 weeks they do not have any responsibilities to deal with it. After 12 weeks it's all up to you, of course you have to take some medication to support your baby development and that's it.
          By the way, are you still looking for some fertility clinic? Did you see their web-site?

Comment

• Originally posted by gracee View Post

You know they are always busy. I remember my time being there, lots of people from different countries, long queues and misunderstanding. Thank God, we were met by the manager and then the interpreter were with us through all time being there.
            you know they become more and more popular, some of my friends were with them too. I don't want to say that you definitely should go there but at least it worth an attention.
            Now we are done with them as my term reached 12 weeks of pregnancy. probably you know after 12 weeks of pregnancy you are free to leave this clinic, it means they did their job great and in case of miscarriage after 12 weeks they do not have any responsibilities to deal with it. After 12 weeks it's all up to you, of course you have to take some medication to support your baby development and that's it.
            By the way, are you still looking for some fertility clinic? Did you see their web-site?
            Yes, I've seen their website and it seemed very inspiring for me. I must say I not only seen the site but I've been there for many times, cause when you're interested in something you spend lots of time searching for new details.

Comment

Yes, I've seen their website and it seemed very inspiring for me. I must say I not only seen the site but I've been there for many times, cause when you're interested in something you spend lots of time searching for new details.
              I have already answered you that website is not enough. To my mind it's better to consult them.
              May I ask you a question? have you considered other clinics and where?

Comment

• Originally posted by gracee View Post

I have already answered you that website is not enough. To my mind it's better to consult them.
                May I ask you a question? have you considered other clinics and where?
                Sure, that's better to get in touch with them. Yes, I know there are clinics with affordable prices in Czech Republic and India, but I haven't done detailized research on them yet. The reason we are talking about certain clinic is that I came across information about them lots of times, and got interested.

Comment

Sure, that's better to get in touch with them. Yes, I know there are clinics with affordable prices in Czech Republic and India, but I haven't done detailized research on them yet. The reason we are talking about certain clinic is that I came across information about them lots of times, and got interested.
                  you know that india is forbidden for foreigners, didn't you know it before. Yes, czech republic is also a nice place for doing reproductive treatment. Honestly, i didn't have any experience with the country because we were with ukaine. I’m not sure if you have heard about it. first if of all we have contacted hem in order to know more about... frankly speaking there plenty of different clinics.. but we went for one reproductive center which seemed to us pretty convenient. we were surprised with its size and tons of couples inside. in addition, they were so busy but thanks god our manager found some time to explain the procedure of egg donation there. Furthermore, we were given a pack of medication for free, i suppose it was just nice form them. if you need more information about that place i would be grateful to answer your questions.

Comment

• Hello and welcome at this reliable platform. I read your problem word by word to understand easily. I can understand your problem in easy and effective way. I also face same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago. You need not panic about this horrible situation in your life. I am here for you to clear your doubts regarding your problem in professional way. I am feeling happy to help you on behalf of my personal life experience to defeat this horrible problem in my life. The first and foremost thing I want to suggest you to handle this horrible situation with positive attitude toward live that provided valuable energy to handle this crucial problem in positive way.
                    I can understand your physical and mental stays at this time. You should make proper plan to handle this stressful and depression full life to reduce its negative effect on your body and mind. Once we have to attend a marriage party in Ukraine where we met my old college friend who is popular gynecologist of Kiev. We discuss our problem in detail to get main cause of my problem to defeat this horrible problem in my life.
                    I want to suggest you to follow these powerful tips and tricks that you should keep in mind to face this horrible problem. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well to overcome all type of problem in early stage. It is very important to have proper working reproduction system with appropriate hormone level in your body. It is good news that you can balance your body hormone level in with balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. You should start morning walk and easy exercise to get maximum benefit.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                    X