Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

egg donation

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Hi rhutes, congrats ! And hey pam, I agree with you, it is amazing when you get the hope and you start feeling positive again once you are at such a place where you find many others who have been at your place and now have lovely kids, And, are you planning on travelling there ? What have you been diagnosed with and what treatment has your doctor advised you? I wish you all the best with your IVF journey and hope everything turns out just the way you wish. I would like to advise you to be positive and stay strong as you do need to keep your spirits high through your journey and also the support from your husband is a very important thing that would help you have a stress free experience in a foreign land. For me, apart from the staff and the doctors in the clinic, it was my husband's support and love that made it possible for me to go through the IVF cycle being positive and hoping for beautiful future with our baby. I wish you all the good health and support through your journey. Do keep us updated, Pam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pam90 View Post

Wow, thanx for support and interest to my case! I realy appreciate it. I'm still in that same state, getting more confident about my desicion day by day. I haven't been there yet in real, but I've been there with pictures and web-cams Nice way to start with! You write that you've been there long time ago and I guess things only get better there, because it's developing country in every field of activity, including medicine. Your feedback gives me hope and I'll surely post updates if smth interesting happens!
      Hi, thank you for your response. Well, it's a nice start for sure. Have you contacted them via email? If I were you I would ask them a lot of questions( of course if you are interested in that clinic). They could provide you with lots of options and they have a wide range of services. To my mind the pictures on their web site is not enough. You'd better find more solid information
      Hope you'll get what you want soon. Keep searching and keep us updated. baby dust to you

Comment

• Hello my dear, I am so sorry to hear about your problem and you should not lose hope and happiness because of this issue in your life. Infertility is very common problem and it can be treated with good medical help. Egg donation is the very helpful solution for people who are facing the issue of infertility. I am not any professional health expert and will not be able to provide proper advice according to your present health condition. I will suggest you visit Lotus clinic to get services of professional health experts. They are known to provide reliable and trusted services to people who are facing infertility problem. It always depends on your infertility issue and Physical health condition if you need this statement solution or not. The ladies, who are facing issue with egg fertility, can get help with this treatment solution. In this treatment solution, the egg is donated by any fertile lady and they use such fertile egg to provide you with a good solution of your infertility problem. Many couples are getting this treatment solution all over the world and you need to visit any good reproduction centre like Lotus clinic where professionals can help you in the best way. They will diagnose your health condition and will I recommend you a proper solution for this issue. It is very important to keep trying and stay hopeful towards life to get the solution of any infertility issue. You should not take any kind of stress on your mind because it will only increase the problem. I hope you will be able to find any good treatment solution with it. You should only find services of professionals who can provide you good treatment solution according to your Physical health condition.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
        • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
        • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
        • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
        • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X