• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gracee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gracee

Congratulations on expecting twins! Are you going to find out the genders ahead of time or wait and be surprised?

Originally posted by amy40 View Post
    Congratulations on expecting twins! Are you going to find out the genders ahead of time or wait and be surprised?
    I'm so sorry I didn't notice your post here. I feel guilty I was absent a long time here!!!!
    Sorry!
    Well, it has no difference to me, I was ok with boys and girls as well. but the one problem is buying some kids' stuff. Pink or blue or pink and pink. Thanks God, I've got an ultrasound report with results and gender. So now I can be calm and wait for the screening. We want to be sure there is no danger for my babies. We applied for genetic abnormalities test. I don't want babies feel bad and sick.

Comment

Gracee,
      how are you feeling?

gracee
      wow, already 25 weeks! so glad you are feeling great
      hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and wishing you well!
      is someone hosting a baby shower or two for you?

thanks for asking..... our "baby" is doing great

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post
        Gracee,
        how are you feeling?
        Hi, Amy !
        I'm fine thank you, how are you? It's been a long time we hadn't talked here, what's new? How's your baby?
        I have done with my clinic as you probably know, not I'm 25w2d pregnant, feeling really great. I try to enjoy every moment of this time, my babies became bigger and it's hard to move. I can't sleep normally, feel uncomfortable in my bed but in general that's fine. I was always dreaming about babies so it's not a time to complain

Comment

Working...
        X