• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On my way to get pregnant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way to get pregnant

Hello! I know that this is a pregnancy thread. I'm not pregnant yet but I am in the middle of achieving it!
    Iím 47 yo. Two years ago I married a wonderful and handsome man. He is younger than me for 10 years, but it didnít bother us to fell in love.
    We wanted to conceive a child but my ovaries donít produce egg cells anymore. The only way to get pregnant is to use donorís eggs. We chose a clinic abroad.
    But when we came they found a polyp in my uterus. So we had to delay our treatment. We returned back home. I made a hysteroscopy and after that doctors say Iím ready to start stimming.
    Today my husband had his sperm pick up. Donorís eggs will be fertilized today also.
    My lining is 8 mm now. Itís good, but doc said I needed to take more estrogen and vaginal suppositories to reach at least 11. Iím very nervous Iíve read that the optimal thickness is 8-13, but from 11 to 13 is idealÖ
    I worry so badly. What if it wonít grow enough? Does anyone have the same issue?

Interesting. I hope this works out for you. But if it doesn't, there are so many babies out there who need good parents.
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
      Interesting. I hope this works out for you. But if it doesn't, there are so many babies out there who need good parents.
      Thank you for your words. Yes, I thought about the adoption, but my husband wants to have his own child. So we made a compromise, at first we try donor's eggs. We opted for only one attempt. And if it won't work, we will start the adoption process.

Comment

Hello! I know thathysteroscopy even doubles the pregnancy rate!
        What meds do you take? I was prescribed to take Utrogestan capsules. It consists of progesterone hormone. Well, I think 8 mm is a good result, anyway. You still have 4 days to grow it.
        Even 7 mm is an optimal thickness for et, so don't worry! btw, what day you will be transfered?

Comment

Welcome to WH. Best to you!

Comment

Originally posted by amy40 View Post
            Welcome to WH. Best to you!

Thank you! x

Comment

Originally posted by Margy View Post
              Hello! I know thathysteroscopy even doubles the pregnancy rate!
              What meds do you take? I was prescribed to take Utrogestan capsules. It consists of progesterone hormone. Well, I think 8 mm is a good result, anyway. You still have 4 days to grow it.
              Even 7 mm is an optimal thickness for et, so don't worry! btw, what day you will be transfered?
              I take Utrogestan Proginova and Divigel. I know it's a good result but I want it to be perfectl! I don't want to fail.
              embryo transfer will be on the stage of 5 days. I hope I can achieve 11mm till Monday!
              Margy, Where are you now in your treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by OliviaBen View Post

I take Utrogestan Proginova and Divigel. I know it's a good result but I want it to be perfectl! I don't want to fail.
                embryo transfer will be on the stage of 5 days. I hope I can achieve 11mm till Monday!
                Margy, Where are you now in your treatment?
                I know that every organism has its own reaction to hormones. Someone has a good reaction to Divigel, the other one to Utrogestan. It depends on body's individuality.
                I also had my transfer on the 5 day. Now I'm on my 6th week. Two days before I have ulltrasound scan. It showed that the embryo is developed well but it has a low heart rate.
                I was scheduled for another ultrasound in two weeks. I am nervous very much. I worry for my little pearl.

Comment

Originally posted by Margy View Post

I know that every organism has its own reaction to hormones. Someone has a good reaction to Divigel, the other one to Utrogestan. It depends on body's individuality.
                  I also had my transfer on the 5 day. Now I'm on my 6th week. Two days before I have ulltrasound scan. It showed that the embryo is developed well but it has a low heart rate.
                  I was scheduled for another ultrasound in two weeks. I am nervous very much. I worry for my little pearl.
                  I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish your pearl will hang on! Why do you need to wait so long? you could go to the clinic the next week. I know that such things happen because it is an early term. Call your doc, maybe he appoints you a little earlier...

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish your pearl will hang on! Why do you need to wait so long? you could go to the clinic the next week. I know that such things happen because it is an early term. Call your doc, maybe he appoints you a little earlier...
                    Actually, you're right! I'll call her and maybe she could check me on the next week. I want to be sure that my baby is fine.
                    When will be your et?

Comment

Hello! It has been a long time since you wrote. I'm worried about you! Are you ok? Do you have some news?

Comment

I have heard that 8mm is indeed an optimal thickness of your lining! but there can also be used embryo glue. I think that it is very helpful in order to minimize all the inconveniences you often are introduced to after ET
                        How are you doing now? I am a bit late to the thread so obviously I know nothing about your shenanigans lately.

Comment

Hello, people!!!
                          sorry for not being online for so long time! Thank you for your concernings!
                          I'm alright! Everything worked out!!!
                          On the day of transfer my lining achieved 12mm! it's even more then we expected! I was prescribed to take Utrogestan. my body reacted more quickly on the gel than other meds.
                          So yesterday I had my hcg blood test. It showed 155! So happy to know that!!!
                          I'm pregnant!

Comment

Thanks GOD!!! I'm so happy for you! take my congrats!
                            I was so worried about you, cause you disappeared so suddenly.
                            Sometimes different meds have different actions on body. especially when it's about hormones, it's all individually.
                            How are you feeling right now?

Comment

Hello, people!!!
                              sorry for not being online for so long time! Thank you for your concernings!
                              I'm alright! Everything worked out!!!
                              On the day of transfer my lining achieved 12mm! it's even more then we expected! I was prescribed to take Utrogestan. my body reacted more quickly on the gel than other meds.
                              So yesterday I had my hcg blood test. It showed 155! So happy to know that!!!
                              I'm pregnant!
                              Congratulations honey!!!!! Youíre so lucky! :**
                              Wish you the best!
                              PS do you know how many embryos were transferred??

Comment

Working...
                              X