• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

On my way to get pregnant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Margy View Post
      Thanks GOD!!! I'm so happy for you! take my congrats!
      I was so worried about you, cause you disappeared so suddenly.
      Sometimes different meds have different actions on body. especially when it's about hormones, it's all individually.
      How are you feeling right now?
      I did. Those two week of waiting were a disaster for me! I didn't want to speak with anyone, cause they all were asking me how I was?
      So I just went to my parents and limited myself of social networks. I was told that it was useful to walk a lot and I thought that my parents' house would be the best variant for me. I think that helped me to achieve positive result. I always was walking outside and breath a fresh air!
      Now I'm feeling relaxed and happy!

Comment

Originally posted by atskitty2 View Post
        Congratulations!
        Thank you!! xx

Comment

Originally posted by rhutes View Post

Congratulations honey!!!!! Youíre so lucky! :****
          Wish you the best!
          PS do you know how many embryos were transferred??
          Thank you a lot!
          My coordinator said that it was transferred three embryos on blastocyst stage. That is how they always hold the procedure of ed ivf in the clinic.
          And we wait how many of those are implanted.

Comment

Originally posted by OliviaBen View Post
            I'm pregnant!
            Congratulations Olivia!
            Hoping you have a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Comment

I did. Those two week of waiting were a disaster for me! I didn't want to speak with anyone, cause they all were asking me how I was?
              So I just went to my parents and limited myself of social networks. I was told that it was useful to walk a lot and I thought that my parents' house would be the best variant for me. I think that helped me to achieve positive result. I always was walking outside and breath a fresh air!
              Now I'm feeling relaxed and happy!
              I'm happy for you!
              I believe that every moment in our life means something. And whether it's a sorrow or a joy we need to appriciate it. the life is fair! and if we get kicks off, it means the life is teaching us something. our goal is to prove that we can achieve what we want no matter what it takes!
              Sorry for such a philosophy....sometimes these thoughts come in my head and I need to express them.

Comment

Hello, people!!!
                sorry for not being online for so long time! Thank you for your concernings!
                I'm alright! Everything worked out!!!
                On the day of transfer my lining achieved 12mm! it's even more then we expected! I was prescribed to take Utrogestan. my body reacted more quickly on the gel than other meds.
                So yesterday I had my hcg blood test. It showed 155! So happy to know that!!!
                I'm pregnant!
                Hello Olivia. I just wanted to wish you good luck with your lining growth and tell you not to worry because even 8 mm is something.
                But then I saw your update wow! Congrats on your so long awaited pregnancy! 155 is a great number and it may happen that you have twins lol.
                Anyway, wish you lots of luck and hope your pregnancy will be smooth and healthy. Have you booked a scan yet? xx

Comment

Working...
                X