• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pregnant!

    Yesterday was my 2 weeks term after the ET! And I have done the test! And it showed that I am pregnant! Oh man!
    I am really happy because it took me so long and brought so much stress and it was not that easy as it could've sounded at all. Like it was really hard physically and emotionally.
    But at the end I had my HCG testing and it was positive. this is what matters the most!
    right?
    Oh in 2 weeks I am having my first us scan while I am pregnant :3
    Do not know how many embies stuck but I will be happy even with one for sure.
    Good luck everyone!
    xxx

  • #2
    Yay!!!! That is awesome news rhutes. SO happy for you! I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and a happy healthy baby!
    "Be what you're looking for."

    Comment


    • #3
      How wonderful rhutes. Congratulations!
      Hope you have a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rhutes View Post
        Yesterday was my 2 weeks term after the ET! And I have done the test! And it showed that I am pregnant! Oh man!
        I am really happy because it took me so long and brought so much stress and it was not that easy as it could've sounded at all. Like it was really hard physically and emotionally.
        But at the end I had my HCG testing and it was positive. this is what matters the most!
        right?
        Oh in 2 weeks I am having my first us scan while I am pregnant :3
        Do not know how many embies stuck but I will be happy even with one for sure.
        Good luck everyone!
        xxx
        My congratulations!!! wonderful news! Let me hug you, girl!!!That's the best news you can ever get after ET! I remember how I was happy when my pregnancy was confirmed. It was an amazing feeling, Well it is actually still with me lol! I enjoy every moment now.
        Wish you an easy pregnancy! Now it's important to take care of yourself! Hey, What the number the hcg showed? If it's high maybe you will have twins!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rhutes View Post
          Yesterday was my 2 weeks term after the ET! And I have done the test! And it showed that I am pregnant! Oh man!
          I am really happy because it took me so long and brought so much stress and it was not that easy as it could've sounded at all. Like it was really hard physically and emotionally.
          But at the end I had my HCG testing and it was positive. this is what matters the most!
          right?
          Oh in 2 weeks I am having my first us scan while I am pregnant :3
          Do not know how many embies stuck but I will be happy even with one for sure.
          Good luck everyone!
          xxx
          oh, my congrats.! I've just noticed your post here!
          one more week and you'll got your first scan. Oh my God, it's so exciting, I remember my first scan. I've got an ultrasound and little pictures of my babies.
          lovely, I'm emotional right now!!!
          Good luck to you and great ultrasound results!!!!
          p.s. have you already got to know how many babies do you have?

          Comment


          • #6
            That's awesome rhutes, my congrats! As far as I remember you are with the same clinic as I am and this makes your news even more pleasant to me.
            I'm really very happy about your success as it brings me lots of hope. I can only dream of such results and want to be in your shoes. hopefully my next appointment is in two weeks and in about a month I'll have to make my own blood test to know if I'm pregnant. It's so god **** exciting that I can't wait.
            Wish you happy and healthy pregnancy! Waiting for your wonderful updates xxx

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
              Yay!!!! That is awesome news rhutes. SO happy for you! I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and a happy healthy baby!
              Thank you very much! I am about to tear up, it is soon my 6 weeks scan and I do not know how many embryos have stuck but I am praying for the confirmation of my state. It is really strange to be one of those who are expecting!
              Feels really new to me!
              Thank you again very much!
              Lots of love xxx

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by amy40 View Post
                How wonderful rhutes. Congratulations!
                Hope you have a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!
                Thank you very much! This is indeed wonderful and I am living my dream!
                xoxo

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Margy View Post

                  My congratulations!!! wonderful news! Let me hug you, girl!!!That's the best news you can ever get after ET! I remember how I was happy when my pregnancy was confirmed. It was an amazing feeling, Well it is actually still with me lol! I enjoy every moment now.
                  Wish you an easy pregnancy! Now it's important to take care of yourself! Hey, What the number the hcg showed? If it's high maybe you will have twins!
                  Let me hug you back, lovely lady!
                  Well, yeah, this is the best news ever! receiving BIG FAT POSITIVE was one of the best experiences I have ever had, made me forgot about all the stuff I have been through prior to this!
                  Thank you too! So you are expecting too? Have a happy pregnancy too hun! we should cherish this beautiful period of our lives because it'll be over really soon!
                  oh my hcg was a bit over than 100 so I do not really expect twins... sadly but I am still really happy to be blessed with bfp!
                  Xxx

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gracee View Post

                    oh, my congrats.! I've just noticed your post here!
                    one more week and you'll got your first scan. Oh my God, it's so exciting, I remember my first scan. I've got an ultrasound and little pictures of my babies.
                    lovely, I'm emotional right now!!!
                    Good luck to you and great ultrasound results!!!!
                    p.s. have you already got to know how many babies do you have?
                    That's so sweet of you! I am so happy to have such reactions to my post, I certainly did not expect to have such a feedback! thank you again!
                    Oh no, I am yet to know that, I am booking an us pic appointment on 30 of May, I am going to know the number of embryos stuck only then but for now I think that due to my lower hcg level it's only 1 bby....
                    Thank you hun!
                    xxx

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Pett View Post
                      That's awesome rhutes, my congrats! As far as I remember you are with the same clinic as I am and this makes your news even more pleasant to me.
                      I'm really very happy about your success as it brings me lots of hope. I can only dream of such results and want to be in your shoes. hopefully my next appointment is in two weeks and in about a month I'll have to make my own blood test to know if I'm pregnant. It's so god ******** exciting that I can't wait.
                      Wish you happy and healthy pregnancy! Waiting for your wonderful updates xxx
                      Thank you too! This is overwhelming, there are a lot of great and congratulating comments, I feel very blessed by your comments! Yes, I think so too, we're both with Biotexcom clinic! amazing!
                      love hun
                      Fingers crossed hun! All my thoughts are with you! Really wish you to receive positive results too! I have read that BTC has a lot of positive results and I am the living proof to it, so I hope that you are as lucky as I am! Fishing you all the best!
                      xxxx
                      PS keep us updated!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by rhutes View Post

                        That's so sweet of you! I am so happy to have such reactions to my post, I certainly did not expect to have such a feedback! thank you again!
                        Oh no, I am yet to know that, I am booking an us pic appointment on 30 of May, I am going to know the number of embryos stuck only then but for now I think that due to my lower hcg level it's only 1 bby....
                        Thank you hun!
                        xxx
                        aww, you are welcome.
                        nice, 5 more day and you'll see your baby or babies.. that's so exciting, probably it won't be nice from you but whom do you want more?
                        p.s. what was hcg level? did it change every 48 hours?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          to be quite honest I hope that mmy hcg grows but I can't be sure. I want twins but I think that God will give me what I actually can bear and I feel like twins are a difficult challenge. So I would be happy in both situations, but one thing I know for sure is that it is not triplets, I cannot see how can my hcg grow that high in such a short spin of time.
                          well, it does grow but not so much. so I am preparing myself for one beautiful embryo to stick and me having the best moment of my life.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by rhutes View Post

                            That's so sweet of you! I am so happy to have such reactions to my post, I certainly did not expect to have such a feedback! thank you again!
                            Oh no, I am yet to know that, I am booking an us pic appointment on 30 of May, I am going to know the number of embryos stuck only then but for now I think that due to my lower hcg level it's only 1 bby....
                            Thank you hun!
                            xxx
                            Hello, rhutes! How are you? I'm so curious about your scan! You said you scheduled it for yeasterday, so I think now you should know for sure how many of them are stuck!
                            Hope everything's fine and you are feeling ok! waiting for your updates...many hugs and kises x

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It was done the day before yesterday! I am amazed by your memory, how did you even remembered this? I was about to make an update post but I can tell you that fortunately I am still pregnant and I am pregnant with 1 baby! they saw one embryo and one heartbeat! It is such a cool thing! You know eventually seeing your scan and getting congratulated by the doctors and nurses. They were so nice!
                              And my manager replied to me with a huge congratulations message. I am keeping it for the future for sure

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X