• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

April Poster of the Month!

Please welcome us in congratulating long time member, Stillness for being our April Poster of the Month!!
See more
See less

Pregnant!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant!

Yesterday was my 2 weeks term after the ET! And I have done the test! And it showed that I am pregnant! Oh man!
    I am really happy because it took me so long and brought so much stress and it was not that easy as it could've sounded at all. Like it was really hard physically and emotionally.
    But at the end I had my HCG testing and it was positive. this is what matters the most!
    right?
    Oh in 2 weeks I am having my first us scan while I am pregnant :3
    Do not know how many embies stuck but I will be happy even with one for sure.
    Good luck everyone!
    xxx

Yay!!!! That is awesome news rhutes. SO happy for you! I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and a happy healthy baby!
    "Be what you're looking for."

Comment

How wonderful rhutes. Congratulations!
      Hope you have a smooth pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Comment

Originally posted by rhutes View Post
        Yesterday was my 2 weeks term after the ET! And I have done the test! And it showed that I am pregnant! Oh man!
        I am really happy because it took me so long and brought so much stress and it was not that easy as it could've sounded at all. Like it was really hard physically and emotionally.
        But at the end I had my HCG testing and it was positive. this is what matters the most!
        right?
        Good luck everyone!
        xxx
        My congratulations!!! wonderful news! Let me hug you, girl!!!That's the best news you can ever get after ET! I remember how I was happy when my pregnancy was confirmed. It was an amazing feeling, Well it is actually still with me lol! I enjoy every moment now.
        Wish you an easy pregnancy! Now it's important to take care of yourself! Hey, What the number the hcg showed? If it's high maybe you will have twins!

Comment

Originally posted by rhutes View Post
          right?
          Good luck everyone!
          xxx
          oh, my congrats.! I've just noticed your post here!
          one more week and you'll got your first scan. Oh my God, it's so exciting, I remember my first scan. I've got an ultrasound and little pictures of my babies.
          lovely, I'm emotional right now!!!
          Good luck to you and great ultrasound results!!!!
          p.s. have you already got to know how many babies do you have?

Comment

That's awesome rhutes, my congrats! As far as I remember you are with the same clinic as I am and this makes your news even more pleasant to me.
            I'm really very happy about your success as it brings me lots of hope. I can only dream of such results and want to be in your shoes. hopefully my next appointment is in two weeks and in about a month I'll have to make my own blood test to know if I'm pregnant. It's so god **** exciting that I can't wait.
            Wish you happy and healthy pregnancy! Waiting for your wonderful updates xxx

Comment

Working...
            X