Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i discoverd something on IVF and need your help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• monica12
    started a topic i discoverd something on IVF and need your help

i discoverd something on IVF and need your help

Hello ladies, i just wanted to highlight what i discovered at one of the clinics in Kiev which deal with IVF. we have gone through with the contract for IVF on one of my friends. the biotexcom clinic portfolio says they have a working egg donation center that carter for the ladies who may opt not to use the egg of the spouse. our problem was with the cost as other clinics that we contacted charged exorbitantly high. however, here, our nerves were calmed as we got that they have accommodation and pick up services from the airport in Kiev.
    one aspect on the egg is that they promise to give it to my friend in its frozen form. my friend is already excited about this with the guarantee that they will have repeat tests on her. the 100% aspect of success is amazing and i have encouraged her to take the step of faith into the unknown. because the clinic also boasts of serving Americans and Europeans, i think women who have gone to the clinic may give us more insights before my friend takes the next flight. looks promising! what do you think.

• amy40
    replied
    Originally posted by monica12 View Post
    our problem was with the cost as other clinics that we contacted charged exorbitantly high..
    wow, just looked up their costs

more than our total adoption cost
    more than twice our adoption cost! (but we did get an adoption tax credit refund from our gov't)

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    Originally posted by monica12 View Post
    thanks, i have been there myself but your concern is noted
    what help are you asking for then if you have already been there?
    title of your post says need your help

there are many people here on WH willing to give help/advice

Leave a comment:

• monica12
    replied
    thanks, i have been there myself but your concern is noted

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    I have posted about adoption but have never mentioned our agency in any post, nor would I
    mentioning the clinic in 5 of your posts sounds a bit like advertising; what do you think?

what help do you need per title of thread?

Leave a comment:

• amy40
    replied
    Hi monica
    welcome to the forum

what help are you asking for?

Leave a comment:

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
X