Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what an amazing experience

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• what an amazing experience

hello ladies
    i wish to share part of my struggle with you. i have been longing to have children of my own for over 6 years. my condition was genetic and on each reference, the doctor recommended that i try the several strategies of IVF. i had no clue on this IVF thing, nor did my hubby. in the spring of 2014, something happened that changed our perception. a friend f ours who had been in the united states came visiting. we opened up and she advised us to seek help in the countries of India, Russia or Ukraine. because she was not particular, the onus was on us to check clinics offering this service. my husband had saved enough and we finally saw the clinics in Ukraine to be ideal.
    among them, we had the chance to check on this biotexcom clinic in Kiev on their online portal. we were amazed and jumped at the lucrative offers on egg donation. moreover, we didn't have to pay a dime for accommodation and transport from the airport. three months from the day of contact, my husband and i were airborne to Ukraine. we were well received, booked in a hotel for check up the next day. we met many people at the clinic but the service was flawless. the presence of the interpreters helped a lot. we finally came to the point of stimulation and my hubby had to come back. the rest is now history, we got our first born son in august of 2015.

• Originally posted by marria simons View Post
    . i have been longing to have children of my own for over 6 years. we got our first born son in august of 2015.
    congratulations and welcome to forum

you were quite young to have your son at age 20
    am amazed you'd been longing for a child since age 14

Comment

• also, please post in the motherhood section
      with an almost 2 yr old, am sure you have questions or info to share

have a child who was two not so long ago (seems like yesterday)
      think there's still playdoh around here somewhere

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
      • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
      • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
      • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
      • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X