Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recurrent chemical pregnancies!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Recurrent chemical pregnancies!

Hi, I am 29 years old, and we are trying to have a child for 3 years now.. I had 4 chemical pregnancies! First one was misscarrage! 2nd one was suspected ectopic (I got MTX-no doubling HSG). 3rd one was suspected ectopic again ( MTX again-no doubling HSG). 4th one was misscarriage.. I went to a OBG first.. And my doctor told me to go to a hospital OBG.. I tried that one. And the DOC told me to go to a reproductive center. And I got there! But nothing they found and did!! I am getting pregnant by myself, but I dont even see the baby or listen the heartbeat because of the chemical pregnancies.. What should I do? Am I on the right track:reproductive center or where shoukd I go!! Please please please help me because I am about to ....... thanks!!

• Oh, sorry about it, don't give up dear, I believe some ladies here will give you a proper advise.
    But frankly speaking, I would go to re in order to define what is going on with your babies.
    I have faced almost the same situation, I couldn't understand why my little ones couldn't survive. After lots of tests they told me that my body didn't accept my embryos, so my doc advised me to try other methods like egg donation. I don't want to say they you need to try the same but for sure you need a consultation with a doctor.
    How do you feel by the way? Have you already visited a reproductive center? have you at least booked a consultation?
    Hope to see an answer from you xxx

Comment

• Thank you very much.. I went to a reproductive center for about 2 years. But they didnt find the reason! I am just tired ! I want to meet people who have the same problems with me... I hope I will find here

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobelf View Post
        Thank you very much.. I went to a reproductive center for about 2 years. But they didnt find the reason! I am just tired ! I want to meet people who have the same problems with me... I hope I will find here
        definitely! I believe you will find someone who could help you ? but what docs told about your issue? it couldn't be they didn't find any reason of your problem!
        p.s. you want to have kids right, what about adoption?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
        • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
        • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
        • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
        • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X