Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our pregnancy short story

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Our pregnancy short story

Morning Everyone!
    How's it hanging with you. I am will share my successful IVF story. Take it: i was diagnosed with mellow endometriosis, adhesions and one side tubal blockage. it was difficult to take. at that point we went for ivf in walk a year ago however it was unsuccessful. i lost expectation returned home began working out only for my body. at that point we gave it another cycle in june and am glad to state that i got my beta results and its 180. I got pregnant. so glad yet it's been a harsh excursion. It wound up plainly conceivable in view of biotexcom. wish all the success to those attempting. if you don't mind have confidence and don’t free expectation. Divine beings time is the best and he realizes what you are experiencing. Good fortunes!!!
    Thanks to all and good luck!!!

• hi, my congrats to your positive pregnancy. Hope you will enjoy every second of its time.
    Of course I'm sorry you have faced fertility issues but you see there is still a way out. I'm so happy you found some strength to move on and live a normal life. My story is quite similar, I've through lots in my life. I was diagnosed with autoimmune disorders and my doc advised me to try de ivf. honestly i wasn't ready to deal with it, i was against egg donation because I couldn't accept the fact my baby wouldn't be mine. probably that fear was just in my sick head. Anyway, thanks to my hubby we decided to try. unfortunately, we have failed with the first cycle and was forced to take some time for recovery. previously I had several miscarriages and this fail was too painful to me.
    after sometime of rest we moved on to the second cycle with donors eggs. Fortunately, we found a good place where we were insured there were no worried about donors. We were told they are healthy with no bad habits and have at least one healthy baby born in natural way. In addition we have signed the contract with two attempts which said in case of failed pregnancy before 12 weeks we have a chance to start one more time. So here we are, I'm 28 weeks pregnant with twins, as 2 embryo were transferred to my body. to say truth, I didn't expect they both would survive but miracle has happened.
    Now we are preparing our little arrive in a 10 weeks, cause we were told there is a chance they will arrive sooner
    xxx all the best to you all here

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to ***Ladies reaction to men at a nude beach/pool***

The term “business process” is used to describe the organization and structure of interrelated actions of company employees with the only purpose...

Today, 01:51 AM By driiols
    • Reply to Female pubic hair and sexuality

Last night I didn't notice my g/f hadn't shaved in a while. I wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't of brought it to my attention.

Yesterday, 06:42 PM By WaveRider
    • Reply to Have You Ever Let A Guy Cum Inside You? Do You Want To? – Discuss

Very recently my g/f told me that she has girlfriends and has known girlfriends who detested/have detested cum. My g/l loves it with the caveat that many...

Yesterday, 06:37 PM By WaveRider
    • Reply to Next revolution(s)

The extreme materialization of ourselves is expressed by locking our Self into only what the senses perceive. This becomes the only reality. As a result...

Yesterday, 06:25 PM By driiols
    • Reply to Catching up!

I am so sorry, atskitty2. You're not alone with your grief: you and your mum are going so through much. There is little I can say, but you've got your...

Yesterday, 06:24 PM By driiols

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

• Introduction

Hello Everyone!
      I am new to this forum.

06-27-2019, 04:40 AM By linakhonde
    • motivation

can't find the "motivation" post of mine so assuming it was started in past year & gone with rest of my last year posts that vanished mysteriously...

07-13-2019, 11:32 AM By amy40
    • Author To Check Out

Serena Valentino. She has written for Autumn Publishing:

Fairest Of All
      Mistress Of All Evil
      Poor Unfortunate Soul
      The...

07-18-2019, 08:56 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • A Woman Of Substance

By Barbara Taylor Bradford. This book was published in 1981 and is still being read today.

I am on the second chapter and am really enjoying...

07-18-2019, 08:50 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    • Doing The Laundry And Other Cleaning

Are you a cleaning god/goddess?

I clean my apartment ALL the time. Items get put in the bin, the washing up gets done daily, the laundry...

07-13-2019, 05:12 AM By Popcorn&Candy
    Working...
    X