Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trouble

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• trouble

Hello, Myself Rosa by profession a HOMEMAKER! At very young age i got married after completing my graduation. 4years after my marriage we were blessed with a baby boy, he is now 16 year old. While trying for our second child we faced few problem. For long time i haven't conceived. We consulted with doctors and they are suggesting IVF or Surrogacy. Few days back i got to know about a clinic in Ukraine. As infertility is a big problem many couples are suffering. Choosing a right clinic is the 1st step. Then comes the doctor, experienced doctors. We went there, we told them our requirements. We wanted to go for surrogacy as at this age i cannot take much stress about getting pregnant. After listening to they also suggested for surrogacy and explained the whole procedure. Though the total cost was very reasonable. They offered us free accommodation and food.
    They did their job professionally and with care. Few months later we got our second child this time also a baby boy.
    Last edited by mantorosaline4; 08-24-2017, 05:26 AM.

• Thank you so much for sharing your story. 5 women out of 10 are suffering from infertility. It is important to select a right clinic ans doctor too, as you have said. One of my relative is suffering from infertility. She is in so much pain, mentally and physically unfit to do any treatment. I am going to tell her this story to boost her up. Surely we too think about BIOTEXCOM if needed. Your story will give a mental strength to those who are fighting against Infertility.
    Last edited by monatanasona13; 08-25-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Hope so! All the best. At least you can give it a try. Please do share your opinion here.

Comment

• hello, I'm a bit confused you did an regular ivf at biotex? if i'm not mistaken it's ukraine, right? couldn't you do it at your place of living?
        Honestly, it's a bit weird because i know that lots of couples going there for de ivf as it was with me. frankly, i'm not sure if they do ivf.
        if your one tube is blocked you still had a chance to conceive with he second. at least you could try other ways.
        may i ask who was your manager at that time?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
        • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
        • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
        • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
        • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
        X