Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How i got pregnant!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• How i got pregnant!!!

For a woman, the most disturbing thing is that she cannot get pregnant. This can completely destroy a woman. I was also one of those women who faced infertility. Due to some medical problems, I cannot become a mother or get pregnant. It was the hardest period of my life. My highly supportive and cooperative husband picked me up. He gave me hope and asked me to go for IVF. I tried IVF and the first attempt was disaster. This made me to lose whatever hope that was left. But, after my husband tried and convinced me to try the second time, I tried. When I went for test I found out that I was pregnant. I was completely shocked as I got this news. This was really unexpected. Now my baby is 3-year-old boy. He is completely fine and healthy. Our wishes fulfilled because of biotexcom. Now, when I looked back, I realize that choosing IVF was the right choice.

• Originally posted by caitwest View Post
    For a woman, the most disturbing thing is that she cannot get pregnant. This can completely destroy a woman. I was also one of those women who faced infertility. Due to some medical problems, I cannot become a mother or get pregnant. It was the hardest period of my life. My highly supportive and cooperative husband picked me up. He gave me hope and asked me to go for IVF. I tried IVF and the first attempt was disaster. This made me to lose whatever hope that was left. But, after my husband tried and convinced me to try the second time, I tried. When I went for test I found out that I was pregnant. I was completely shocked as I got this news. This was really unexpected. Now my baby is 3-year-old boy. He is completely fine and healthy. Our wishes fulfilled because of biotexcom. Now, when I looked back, I realize that choosing IVF was the right choice.
    really feel for you! I also faced fertility issues and my last choice was an egg donation. I can't say it was the best time in my life because I've been through lot in it. I didn't want to live, I didn't want to speak with other people, I lost my faith and thought i would never hold my baby in my hands. Thanks reproductive treatment i got pregnant and it's the most incredible event in my life. I'm so thankful to my husband he didn't leave me at that time and gave a lot of support and understanding. You know it's very important where people around you understand your problem and could sympathize you. A communication plays a great role and it becomes a vital part in our society. Honestly, I hated when other were always like 'where is your baby? your treatment didn't help! maybe it is better to stop!'
    They just didn't' understand me and that drove me crazy!

Comment

• How Pregnancy Happens:

In order for pregnancy to happen, sperm needs to meet up with an egg. Pregnancy officially starts when a fertilized egg implants in the lining of the uterus.

How do people get pregnant?

Pregnancy is actually a pretty complicated process that has several steps. It all starts with sperm cells and an egg.

Sperm is microscopic cells that are made in testicles. Sperm mixes with other fluids to make semen (cum), which comes out of the penis during ejaculation. Millions and millions of sperm come out every time you ejaculate — but it only takes 1 sperm cell to meet with an egg for pregnancy to happen.

Eggs live in ovaries, and the hormones that control your menstrual cycle cause a few eggs to mature every month. When your egg is mature, it means it’s ready to be fertilized by a sperm cell. These hormones also make the lining of your uterus thick and spongy, which gets your body ready for pregnancy.

About halfway through your menstrual cycle, one mature egg leaves the ovary — called ovulation — and travels through the fallopian tube towards your uterus.

The egg hangs out for about 12-24 hours, slowly moving through the fallopian tube, to see if any sperm are around.

If semen gets in the vagina, the sperm cells can swim up through the cervix and uterus and into the fallopian tubes, looking for an egg. They have up to 6 days to find an egg before they die.
      When a sperm cell joins with an egg, it’s called fertilization. Fertilization doesn’t happen right away. Since sperm can hang out in your uterus and fallopian tube for up to 6 days after sex, there are up to 6 days between sex and fertilization.

If a sperm cell does join up with your egg, the fertilized egg moves down the fallopian tube toward the uterus. It begins to divide into more and more cells, forming a ball as it grows. The ball of cells (called a blastocyst) gets to the uterus about 3–4 days after fertilization.

The ball of cells floats in the uterus for another 2–3 days. If the ball of cells attaches to the lining of your uterus, it’s called implantation — when pregnancy officially begins.
      Implantation usually starts about 6 days after fertilization and takes about 3-4 days to complete. The embryo develops from cells on the inside of the ball. The placenta develops from the cells on the outside of the ball.

When a fertilized egg implants in the uterus, it releases pregnancy hormones that prevent the lining of your uterus from shedding — that’s why people don’t get periods when they’re pregnant. If your egg doesn’t meet up with sperm, or a fertilized egg doesn’t implant in your uterus, the thick lining of your uterus isn’t needed and it leaves your body during your period. Up to half of all fertilized eggs naturally don’t implant in the uterus — they pass out of your body during your period.

What are early pregnancy symptoms?

Many people notice symptoms early in their pregnancy, but others may not have any symptoms at all.

Common signs and symptoms of pregnancy can include:

Missed period

Swollen or tender breasts

Nausea and/or vomiting

Feeling tired

Bloating

Constipation

Peeing more often than usual

Some early pregnancy symptoms can sometimes feel like other common conditions (like PMS). So the only way to know for sure if you’re pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test (the kind you buy at the drug or grocery store) or get a pregnancy test at your doctor’s office or local Planned Parenthood Health Center.

"Over 137,000 Women Got Pregnant Using this Pregnancy Miracle! Even ** Age Of 40's & 50's"
      Last edited by jns; 08-18-2017, 07:05 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

• Hi welcome friend. First of all congratulation for your pregnancy, you can achieve your target in your life to become complete mother in life. It is a dream of every woman to have healthy baby. There are 20% women who are failed to conceive easily. You are a role model for many infertile women to defeat infertility problem in easy way. I am feeling happy to read your success story that inspire me to share my success story at this online platform that is beneficial for many women to get confidence and enough energy to handle this difficult situation and positive way.
        It is very horrible to remember that days of my life that are full of stress and depression due to my infertility problem. It is good idea that you choose latest Medical Research based treatment that has high success rate. I try natural way to conceive effectively with Healthy lifestyle and effective method to conceive easily. We try each and every factor method but not succeed. I got full husband support to handle this difficult situation in easy way. We consult with many gynecologist of Ukraine to get reliable treatment of infertility in affordable price.
        I also use yoga and meditation to keep my body and mind in balance that reduces stress and depression in proper way to get full relaxation of our body and mind. You can take maximum benefit in limited time period with stress and depression management proper way. You should give importance to regular period cycle that is very beneficial for you. You must have high hemoglobin level in your blood that is beneficial for you to conceive easily. You should not lose hope you should handle all type of problem in life with positive attitude and positive affirmation to get endless joy in your life like me to defeat infertility problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by hamsinitandon899 View Post
          How Pregnancy Happens:

In order for pregnancy to happen, sperm needs to meet up with an egg. Pregnancy officially starts when a fertilized egg implants in the lining of the uterus.

How do people get pregnant?

Pregnancy is actually a pretty complicated process that has several steps. It all starts with sperm cells and an egg.

Sperm is microscopic cells that are made in testicles. Sperm mixes with other fluids to make semen (cum), which comes out of the penis during ejaculation. Millions and millions of sperm come out every time you ejaculate — but it only takes 1 sperm cell to meet with an egg for pregnancy to happen.

Eggs live in ovaries, and the hormones that control your menstrual cycle cause a few eggs to mature every month. When your egg is mature, it means it’s ready to be fertilized by a sperm cell. These hormones also make the lining of your uterus thick and spongy, which gets your body ready for pregnancy.

About halfway through your menstrual cycle, one mature egg leaves the ovary — called ovulation — and travels through the fallopian tube towards your uterus.

The egg hangs out for about 12-24 hours, slowly moving through the fallopian tube, to see if any sperm are around.

If semen gets in the vagina, the sperm cells can swim up through the cervix and uterus and into the fallopian tubes, looking for an egg. They have up to 6 days to find an egg before they die.
          When a sperm cell joins with an egg, it’s called fertilization. Fertilization doesn’t happen right away. Since sperm can hang out in your uterus and fallopian tube for up to 6 days after sex, there are up to 6 days between sex and fertilization.

If a sperm cell does join up with your egg, the fertilized egg moves down the fallopian tube toward the uterus. It begins to divide into more and more cells, forming a ball as it grows. The ball of cells (called a blastocyst) gets to the uterus about 3–4 days after fertilization.

The ball of cells floats in the uterus for another 2–3 days. If the ball of cells attaches to the lining of your uterus, it’s called implantation — when pregnancy officially begins.
          Implantation usually starts about 6 days after fertilization and takes about 3-4 days to complete. The embryo develops from cells on the inside of the ball. The placenta develops from the cells on the outside of the ball.

When a fertilized egg implants in the uterus, it releases pregnancy hormones that prevent the lining of your uterus from shedding — that’s why people don’t get periods when they’re pregnant. If your egg doesn’t meet up with sperm, or a fertilized egg doesn’t implant in your uterus, the thick lining of your uterus isn’t needed and it leaves your body during your period. Up to half of all fertilized eggs naturally don’t implant in the uterus — they pass out of your body during your period.

What are early pregnancy symptoms?

Many people notice symptoms early in their pregnancy, but others may not have any symptoms at all.

Common signs and symptoms of pregnancy can include:

Missed period

Swollen or tender breasts

Nausea and/or vomiting

Feeling tired

Bloating

Constipation

Peeing more often than usual

Some early pregnancy symptoms can sometimes feel like other common conditions (like PMS). So the only way to know for sure if you’re pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test (the kind you buy at the drug or grocery store) or get a pregnancy test at your doctor’s office or local Planned Parenthood Health Center.

"Over 137,000 Women Got Pregnant Using this Pregnancy Miracle! Even **** Age Of 40's & 50's"
          thank you very much for sharing this information. I suppose it would be informative for those who want to conceive and don't know the process. Best of luck to all here.. baby dust to all

Comment

• Welcome friend at this reliable platform. I want to appreciate your courage to share your success story at this open online platform. I like your cooperative natural that helps millions of woman to overcome infertility problem through IVF. I read your success story word by word to understand in easy and effective way. I want to pray God to provide health and prosperity in you and your baby life.
            After reading your success story, I also decide to share my success story at this reliable platform that create win-win situation for us to help each other to solve out infertility problem with advanced medical research based treatment available in medical history. It is write method to overcome infertility problem to handle in positive way. It is not easy task to handle infertility problem without stress and depression. It is very important to make proper planning to manage stress and depression and your life. You need not panic about this horrible problem in your life.
            You can start powerful effective yoga and meditation to get full relaxation and balance between your body and mind to get maximum benefit with world class treatment like IVF test tube baby treatment that has high success rate. You need not well research about IVF treatment it is simple test tube baby treatment that is based on complete medical test report. It has capacity to provide real value of time and money in short time period with healthy baby gift that fulfill your whole life with happiness. IVF test tube baby treatment becomes boron for infertile women all over the world to convert their dream into reality with healthy baby gift. You should give importance to healthy lifestyle and balanced diet to take maximum benefit to overcome this horrible problem.

Comment

• Hello my dear friend, it is a really inspiring story and I am really happy to know about your baby boy. It is really good news and you are going through a beautiful time of your life. It is always a dream of every woman to get happiness to become a mother and you got this happiness after so much of struggle. Infertility is a very common problem these days and many couples are facing this issue all over the world. It is very important to be strong to face this issue and perfect way. Giving up is never a good option so it is always important to be positive and hopeful to life to find the solution. To find the treatment solution for infertility problem, IVF treatment solution is very fact you and helpful. If anyone else is facing infertility issue then I will recommend visiting Lotus clinic to find IVF treatment solution. It is very helpful and certified clinic where infertile couples can get treatment solution. It was the best part that you are supported by your husband in the best way. It is very important to find the support of partner in such hard condition of your life. With good so good and positive attitude, it is possible to fight with infertility issue in your life. I know that you are a great mother and you are giving so much care and love to your baby now. I hope every lady can get such beautiful time in life with the good treatment solution. No one should lose hope and happiness because of infertility problem because the treatment solution is available with natural treatment, herbal treatment and medical treatment solution. Best of luck everyone.

Comment

• Woww, I am very glad and happy for you and wish you luck and happiness for your family and health!!!

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
                • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
                • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
                • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
                • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                X