• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IVF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVF

was curious about IVF since see so many posts about it

sought by about 5% of infertile couples and it is more of a last resort
    first choices for medical intervention involve fertility drugs, surgery, or artificial insemination

Hi there Amy. I have tried many things. All those fertility drugs are more likely to be vitamins. It is not what really help you if you have a serious infertility problem. I am with a one-year-old son now. A happy mom that went through ivf treatment. Maybe I am among those 5 % of statistics, but I am proud to be.

Comment

Lesley,

Just wondering if you might share what your Dr and you tried before he/she recommended IVF?
      Many recent posts on WH about IVF; not as many inqueries about surgery, fertility drugs, and artificial semination.

Understand IVF to be expensive and more than our final adoption costs. How can young couples afford IVF over other options?
      Thank you if you come back to share.

Your answers would be helpful for others, too who may be TTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        I am with a one-year-old son now.
        Welcome to forum. Congratulations on your son!

(read above post and share if you choose)

Comment

Thank you, Amy. I've seen many doctors, believe me, it was such a hell. At the end, IFV was our last resort (as my husband really wanted at least one his own baby, so we didn't consider adopting at that point). In simple words - I needed a donor egg and a woman to carry our baby. We checked all the possible clinics. For sure, it was way more expensive than we could imagine. So we decided to go abroad, as it was cheaper even including the travel cost and accommodation. We chose biotex clinic in Kiev. The donor database is available on their website, so we could choose our surrogate mother in advance. I am really pleased with our choice, as we have a very educated and beautiful lady, who has already had her own healthy kid. We met her in person much later when she was already pregnant, but never regret our choice. All the accommodation costs were covered by the clinics, so when we came to Ukraine for the second time, to pick up our baby, we felt like on vacations. Just very anxious, you know Well, frankly speaking, all the money and the stress was worth the little miracle we could hold in our hands! Now Stevie is one, recent he started to walk!

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
            Well, frankly speaking, all the money and the stress was worth the little miracle we could hold in our hands.Stevie is one, recent he started to walk!
            the youngs ages are so much fun!

we feel exactly the same, that the wait and stress was worth it

thanks for sharing Lesley!

Comment

thanks Amy for creating this post. You are totally right so many people have started to talk about ivf and i feel it becomes a common thing. You know my story, I was forced to undergo ivf with donor eggs. Frankly, i wasn't prepared for it and for us it has cost a fortune. Honestly, I don't know where we could find that sum of money but I really thankful to my husband and clinic. they gave me a chance to feel the happiness of motherhood. I don't want to say that adoption is bad or something like that. But adoption also involves lots of difficulties as waiting time, nerves, stress and money.
              Anyway, all people are willing to do whatever they want and we can't forbid doing this stuff.

Comment

Hi welcome sister. I want to appreciate your courage to understand latest Medical Research based treatment like IVF and surrogacy. These are most popular and reliable treatment of infertility all over the world. You need not panic about these advanced research based treatment of infertility. These are easy and effective treatment that has high success rate. You can get real value of time and money with healthy baby gift that is the dream of every woman to become perfect mother in their life. You should not miss this opportunity in your life. I am here for you to clear all your doubts in professional way to solve out your problem on behalf of my own life experience to handle infertility problem. I am one of the lucky women who defeated fertility problem with advanced research based treatment like IVF test tube baby. I am feeling happy to share my experience with you to overcome your problem at this open online platform
                It is good idea to make proper planning to handle infertility problem with latest treatment available in medical history. You can make proper planning from their first with healthy dinner healthy balanced diet that provide proper nutrition to your body to make healthy eggs that is really beneficial for you in long term. It is a kind of investment that has higher return in short time period. You can choose legal way to achieve your dreams into reality with surrogacy. It is totally medical based treatment that has various ways to select healthy eggs and surrogate mother to skip miscarriage problem very easily. You can skip high risk of death during pregnancy with surrogacy. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts in professional way.

Comment

Hi all, thank you for the wonderful posts about IVF and stressing the significance of the fertility treatments. It can change lives for someone like me who has gone through years of trying to conceive without any positive outcomes but only nights and days of pain and depression. I can't thank enough the doctors for this gem of a treatment, that changed my life forever! I would never have thought during the depression phase that I could actually some day be able to conceive and have lovely children of my own calling me Mom! I am so grateful to everyone who has put their effort in spreading the awareness of these fertility treatments and given women like me hope in our lives. It is a great thing to see so many women talking about IVF and sharing their stories of successful IVF cycles on forums like this one. I am sure there are many women just like me, who come here read stories and get the much needed motivation and hope to believe that all's not over. It was through such forum, that I came to know about IVF and how women all over the world had got their IVF done and were happy mothers to lovely children. It was only after talking to women who had the same experience as me and who were now mothers, I felt positive and hopeful and started looking for IVF clinics and today, I am a happy mother of a daughter and looking forward for another IVF cycle.

Comment

Working...
                  X