Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnancy advice needed

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Pregnancy advice needed

Hi dear moms, I am currently 7 weeks and feeling so tired, how to cope with fatigue?

• Congratulations and welcome to women's health forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phalala View Post
      Hi dear moms, I am currently 7 weeks and feeling so tired, how to cope with fatigue?
      Focus on healthy eating, schedule a prenatal appointment with your doctor and start taking multivitamins (follow prescription by the doctor) and of course, quit bad habits. After all, you should have enough rest and you should be drinking eight glasses of water a day during pregnancy. Read more useful info here - http://mom.life/pregnancy-guide-app/
      Last edited by Qutona; 08-23-2017, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Listen to your body and get the extra sleep you need. Start by going to bed earlier, and take naps during the day when you can. Even a 15-minute catnap can make a difference, so if you work outside the home, find a quiet spot or empty room to doze off for a bit on your lunch break.
        Cut out unnecessary social commitments, and let the housework slide. See if you can reduce your hours or work from home occasionally. Take a vacation day if you have paid time off or a sick day if you're not feeling well. Arrange to have someone else watch your children once in a while so you can take a break or catch up on your sleep.A healthy diet made up of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, skim milk, and lean meats can be energizing. Junk food, by contrast, actually saps your energy. Snack on healthy foods, like fruit and yogurt. make sure you drink plenty of water. If frequent urination is keeping you up at night, try drinking less water a few hours before bedtime and make up for it during the day.If first trimester fatigue is getting you down, take heart that soon enough you'll be in your second trimester and probably feel much more energetic. You may even be up for taking in the late show or going on a weekend getaway. If you're nearing the end of your pregnancy, you'll be a new mom before you know it, so try to catch extra zz's while you can.
        Best of luck
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Hey Phalala , Congratulations dear .............. I just want to say that you should take complete rest .......... Have a proper and balanced diet, consult with your doctor and take medicines regularly. And don't be so anxious ....... It's a common thing in pregnancy. Take Care dear....... Bless you.........
          Last edited by Shimona; 09-25-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Hello my dear, congratulations on your pregnancy and it is one of the most amazing and beautiful Minds of your life. You are going through an amazing and beautiful period of your life. It is a dream of every lady to become a mother and you are going to get this happiness soon. Pregnancy is not only a beautiful face of your life but it comes with many challenges for a mother. It is a complex process and your body goes through many physical and hormonal changes in it. It is very common problem to feel tired in this stage and you can take complete care of your health by living active and Healthy Lifestyle. If you want to get the help of any medical expert regarding it, I will recommend you to find such help at Lotus clinic. They are known to provide reliable and effective solutions to ladies who are pregnant or you want to conceive. When it comes to facing this beautiful time in your life, you should give more time to your health and your physical condition. You just need to make some essential changes in your life style for it. It is very important to add some good nutrition in your regular diet to fight with this problem during pregnancy. You should also get help with regular exercise and yoga. You should eat healthy and balanced diet and you can find help with any nutrition expert who can make a proper diet plan for you in this stage of your life. You should not take any kind of stress and anxiety on your mind during pregnancy because it can be harmful to your health. Best of luck and I hope it will work for you.

Comment

• Hi There,

getting tired, feel sleepy, aggressive, hungry and even lazy all the time is quite the usual mood swings and its good to have them <3. In my early weeks I also felt tired, sleepy and lazy all the time and want to eat even 7-8 times a day, but its okay, as you are now living for 2 people you and your baby, so you need to make a schedule for your perfect diet, bed time, walk, yoga and all, these all will give you perfect growth and energize you. Even with all these you should take a regular checkups, don't even miss them! try to see funny things as well. So stay fit and healthy!!!!

Comment

• Hi dear. I can give you some tips but I will suggest if they don’t work consult with some expert. My suggestion will be Lotus Clinic in Ukraine as I consulted with them and got great help. So my tips start with food! I take a plastic tub full of chopped up fruit and pick all day. Food is the only thing that helps to keep nausea at bay for me. The other one is Water/squash - I had an early scan last week (due to 2 previous mc's) and the nurse said to make I drink plenty and constantly as dehydration will make you feel tired and sick. I take a 2l bottle to work and sip constantly. I also found that some type of vitamins makes me sick!! I just take plain vitamins and I'm much better than I was with dd. Don't forget, all these symptoms are actually fab as it means you have lots of hormones. In both my mc, symptoms had actually tailed off..... Plus this won't last forever as the placenta kicks in between 8-12 weeks, then you'll have a whole load of new symptoms!!

Comment

• First of all, I want to congratulation for this unforgettable moment in your life. You need not panic about this difficult situation in your life. I can understand your fatigue related problem during pregnancy very easily. I am feeling happy to help you in this difficult situation on behalf of my personal life experience to handle this horrible problem in my life. I also face this crucial problem in my life just 2 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life with my dream baby girl that fulfils my whole life with brightness. It is your turn to enjoy maximum benefit with healthy baby gift through my guidance.
                  It is very important to understand your body signal very well that help you to overcome all pregnancy related problem at early stage that create win-win situation for you and your baby in many ways. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and darkness due to the safety related problem during pregnancy. We try many natural effective methods but not succeed. We consult with gynecologist to understand the main cause of this difficult situation in my life.
                  It is clear indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance you can easily maintain your body and mind in balance with powerful yoga and meditation with healthy lifestyle you can easily provide proper blood supply to all body that is very important during pregnancy to overcome all horrible problems at early stage. You should consume multivitamin tablet and higher rich iron food that enhance your hemoglobin level in your blood for proper working of reproduction system for easy pregnancy. I am waiting for your reply to hear good news soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzyshahu View Post
                    First of all, I want to congratulation for this unforgettable moment in your life. You need not panic about this difficult situation in your life. I can understand your fatigue related problem during pregnancy very easily. I am feeling happy to help you in this difficult situation on behalf of my personal life experience to handle this horrible problem in my life. I also face this crucial problem in my life just 2 year ago. Now I am happy and healthy enjoying my marriage life with my dream baby girl that fulfils my whole life with brightness. It is your turn to enjoy maximum benefit with healthy baby gift through my guidance.
                    It is very important to understand your body signal very well that help you to overcome all pregnancy related problem at early stage that create win-win situation for you and your baby in many ways. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of stress and darkness due to the safety related problem during pregnancy. We try many natural effective methods but not succeed. We consult with gynecologist to understand the main cause of this difficult situation in my life.
                    It is clear indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance you can easily maintain your body and mind in balance with powerful yoga and meditation with healthy lifestyle you can easily provide proper blood supply to all body that is very important during pregnancy to overcome all horrible problems at early stage. You should consume multivitamin tablet and higher rich iron food that enhance your hemoglobin level in your blood for proper working of reproduction system for easy pregnancy. I am waiting for your reply to hear good news soon.
                    yes, the first and the most important thing is to define what is going wrong with your health. At first i didn't understand why I couldn't get pregnant. all my pregnancies were ended up with the miscarriages. I was so lost and devastated and I didn't want to communicate with the other people around me. Once we decided to consult re and he told me i had immune issues. That's why we have opted for the egg donation. now we are preparing to become parents.. can't wait to see my babies

Comment

• Originally posted by gracee View Post
                      yes, the first and the most important thing is to define what is going wrong with your health. At first i didn't understand why I couldn't get pregnant. all my pregnancies were ended up with the miscarriages. I was so lost and devastated and I didn't want to communicate with the other people around me. Once we decided to consult re and he told me i had immune issues. That's why we have opted for the egg donation. now we are preparing to become parents.. can't wait to see my babies
                      Hey gracee, baby I feel very sorry for your miscarriages. but it doesn't mean that u can't communicate with the other people. It's not ur fault. And I really wish you a very all the best for the egg donation. You will definitely have ur baby in ur arms very soon. Sprinkle baby dust on u.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anjlina View Post

Hey gracee, baby I feel very sorry for your miscarriages. but it doesn't mean that u can't communicate with the other people. It's not ur fault. And I really wish you a very all the best for the egg donation. You will definitely have ur baby in ur arms very soon. Sprinkle baby dust on u.
                        haha, hello thanks for your kind words. You know each loss is a bid disaster and sometimes it leads to the end of one's world. And it was with me, as I said before I didn't want to communicate with others and i suppose it was obvious because i've been lost with my miscarriages. Anyway, it all has been passed and now I'm an open person. I'd like to help other ladies here and I suppose they feel my support. I want to show them how life is beautiful and the lost is not the worst thing in their lives.
                        well, actually yes, I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my egg donation babies. I'm about to see them haha

Comment

haha, hello thanks for your kind words. You know each loss is a bid disaster and sometimes it leads to the end of one's world. And it was with me, as I said before I didn't want to communicate with others and i suppose it was obvious because i've been lost with my miscarriages. Anyway, it all has been passed and now I'm an open person. I'd like to help other ladies here and I suppose they feel my support. I want to show them how life is beautiful and the lost is not the worst thing in their lives.
                          well, actually yes, I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my egg donation babies. I'm about to see them haha
                          Congrats for ur pregnancy dear........ I wish you a very all the best. I am happy for your pregnancy .Pregnancy will make you see LIFE in a whole new different way. Why? Because you will experience what it feels like to create one. Congratulations.

Comment

Pregnancy is the only time when you’ll love someone even if the kick you in your tummy and give you sleepless nights. Congratulations. Waiting for the first pic of the new members of the family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anjlina View Post

Pregnancy is the only time when you’ll love someone even if the kick you in your tummy and give you sleepless nights. Congratulations. Waiting for the first pic of the new members of the family.
                              As soon as they will born! My boys are just great! My husband is over the moon. As I said before we were waiting for this pregnancy so much time and now. I even can't express my feelings.. Hope we all here will get what we want! Take care and xxx

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

Funnily enough, I bought peanut butter from the supermarket yesterday! I had a peanut butter sandwich this morning: delicious. I wouldn't attempt to make...

Today, 05:51 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to I dont trust Mother

I can understand your feelings about your brother: he should've known better than to take and squander your mother's money. Because - as you know - he...

Today, 05:48 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to So nervous about my first pap smear

I second Ashlee T's post.

It'll be over before you know it and will be painless. You could talk to the nurse doing the pap smear and tell...

Today, 05:40 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to What kind of music do you listen to?

I am definitely a pop princess when it comes to music! I love Kylie, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Girls Aloud, Sugababes, The Pussycat Dolls. As you can tell,...

Today, 05:34 AM By Popcorn&Candy
                              • Reply to hello all

Welcome back, Olympia!

Today, 05:32 AM By Popcorn&Candy

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
                              X