• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pregnancy advice needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shimona View Post

Congrats for ur pregnancy dear........ I wish you a very all the best. I am happy for your pregnancy .Pregnancy will make you see LIFE in a whole new different way. Why? Because you will experience what it feels like to create one. Congratulations.
    aww, thank you very much! It's so nice from you! I wish I could share my happiness with you all here! I'm so proud of myself. I made a huge step and it was the biggest event in my life. I don't know how others but I will never forget the first time when I saw that lucky numbers! I wish it will never end.

Comment

Originally posted by gracee View Post

aww, thank you very much! It's so nice from you! I wish I could share my happiness with you all here! I'm so proud of myself. I made a huge step and it was the biggest event in my life. I don't know how others but I will never forget the first time when I saw that lucky numbers! I wish it will never end.
      ofcourse dear, You are going to live that moment very soon. My best wishes are always there with you. God bless you!!!

Comment

About 90% of pregnant women have problems with sleep. Many can not get enough sleep. Someone has insomnia, some nightmares. The onset of pregnancy is usually marked with drowsiness, but from the last few months, the woman, on the contrary, sleeps less.
        Doctors recommend sleeping at least 10 hours a day for pregnant women. The future mother will feel good and the pregnancy will pass favorably.
        Can pregnant women sleep on their stomachs? If you are accustomed to sleeping on your stomach, then go to sleep. The uterus with the embryo leaves the pelvic area only by the 12th week of pregnancy. Until this time has come, you can sleep in any convenient position for you. Pain can only hurt the chest, because its sensitivity during pregnancy increases.
        In the second trimester of bearing the baby begins to grow belly. Therefore, pregnant women will be uncomfortable and scared to sleep on their stomachs. And even if the child is well protected in the womb by the uterus, the amniotic fluid and muscles, the expectant mothers in the second trimester still are not recommended to sleep on the stomach. Sleep on your back.
        Not always convenient and useful. After a sleep on the back after 25 weeks, the greatest danger is the squeezing of the inferior vena cava. Vienna passes along the spine itself. It carries blood to the heart from the lower limbs. If the vein is squeezed, the blood flow will decrease. Then the pregnant woman can feel shortage of air, dizziness, and tachycardia. Prolonged pressure can lead to the fact that the child will stop missing enough nutrients and blood. So the baby's heart rate decreases. As a consequence, there may be varicose, chronic fetal hypoxia or premature placental abruption. Therefore, it is best not to sleep in this position, and if you sleep, it is often turned over.
        The best posture for sleeping. Doctors recommend pregnant women to sleep on their sides, best of all - on the left. All because on the right side a little squeezes the kidney.
        Lying on your side you can put a small pillow under your stomach. You can also put a pillow between your legs. It is convenient to sleep pregnant and on special pillows for pregnant women. They will suit - for the dream of the future mother, and after - for the baby's feeding.

Comment

Yes, you correctly say. The pregnancy brings with it a strange fatigue, which, perhaps, is not similar to all that you experienced before. This is especially noticeable in the first trimester, when the body literally makes you sleep. At times you feel completely exhausted. You always want to sleep. You can fall asleep right at your desk in the morning. Realizing how much the load on your body increases, you will cease to be surprised at your fatigue. Practically every organ of your body works with an additional load to adapt to a new being within you, and every cell of the body is under the influence of the hormonal and physiological changes that occur during pregnancy. At the same time, new organs are formed in your body: a placenta is formed in the uterus to feed the baby, the organs of the child develop. The growth of cells requires enormous energy expenditure. Add to this the fits of faintness in the morning and the huge physiological changes that pregnancy brings with it, and you will realize that you can not avoid fatigue.
          Think about yourself. Fighting your fatigue in the first months of pregnancy is a good preparation for fighting fatigue in the first months of the postpartum period. The first obstacle that you will have to overcome is the realization of the fact that you need rest. Convince yourself that it is necessary to make changes in your life and that during pregnancy you need to be not only giving but also receiving care and attention side.
          For me, the feeling of unusual fatigue is always the first sign that I'm pregnant. At eight in the evening I fall asleep right in the car. My husband says that I sleep for two. It's funny, but it really is.
          Change your priorities. You can not ask yourself to be at the same time leading a household, earning money and always been a passionate lover - even if you really want it. You just do not have the strength. Sometimes you will feel that you can not do anything at all or that the day passes half-asleep. Nevertheless, you are occupied with the most important thing in life: you are carrying a child. If possible (it's easier said than done) temporarily set aside the responsibilities that prevent you from enough time to rest. If you have always taken too much, do not try to be everything to everyone; you are not capable of this, and others should not expect this from you.

Comment

Congratulations!! Hope the best for you. Just take complete rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Phalala View Post
              Hi dear moms, I am currently 7 weeks and feeling so tired, how to cope with fatigue?
              Hi dear, you just need to eat more green salad in your diet, complete rest and a little Yoga. It workd for me also.

Comment

Working...
              X