Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egg freezing?..

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Egg freezing?..

Hi everyone.
    This year I'm turning 26 and I believe now it's the best time to think about children, but I'm not ready yet. I heard about egg freezing and now thinking is there a chance for me to do it (I mean financial aspect), and more to that, even if I manage to freeze my eggs, can I be sure everything will be alright and I'll be able to conceive and have healthy children few years later?
    Please if anyone knows anything for sure let me know. Many thanks.

• Why would you want to freeze your eggs? Is there anything to worry about your eggs in the future?
    About being able to use them in the future, some of the eggs will die during the process and some other will not be implanted once you use them (FIV doesn't ensure that it works 100% of the times).
    So no one can give you guarantees. Its a risk.

Comment

• Hi, you know I suppose it's a good idea just in case you want to get pregnant later. but honestly, if i were you i wouldn't freeze my eggs. how you can be sure there no worries the quality of your eggs will be the same? have any of your friends did it before?

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
      X