Women’s Health Interactive Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help

Collapse
X
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Originally posted by amy40 View Post

hi shimona

I'm confused now. Do you already have children and are looking to add to your family?

Dear we are thinking about a family planning ............ We want our baby ............ Me and my loving DH desperately waiting for that time.

Comment

Womens Health orange logoGet The Newsletter

Receive our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered right to your inbox.

Latest Posts in Our Forums

Collapse

• Reply to AC7

My experience with processed foods is that they are a likely cause for weight gain even if you are keeping your calories down. Weight gain and blood sugar...

Today, 04:19 PM By jns
    • Reply to AC7

BTW, have you ever tried raw cacao? It's what chocolate is made from. I've had the whole beans and the powder, but my favorite is the nibs.

Today, 03:55 PM By Stillness
    • Reply to AC7

Me too. I got sick and haven't been following my normal routine.

I try not to sweat it too much, though. Whenever I feel like it I can drop...

Today, 03:51 PM By Stillness
    • Period every five months or so

I've been to four gynecologists in the past year and none know what to tell me. My last period was in January and before that was September. I was on...

Today, 02:36 PM By veronicak5678
    • Two Periods in One Month

I'm a bit worried but on (May 2nd) I got my period, everything was normal it ended on (May 7). One week later I got my period again and now it's still...

Today, 01:22 PM By Confusedgirl007

Latest Topics in Our Forums

Collapse

Working...
    X