• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Vote on the New WH Logo! We need YOUR help!

Everyone, we need YOUR help! Take a moment to cast your vote on the new WH logo! Vote Here!
See more
See less

I cant be pregnant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant be pregnant

Hello, all o you. I am from Canada. I am an infertile woman. Before marriage, my weight was around 75. I reduced my weight to approximately 60 because I wanted to look good at my marriage. I did not know that weight reduction can be the reason behind infertility. Although, I don't know the reason that why I'm infertile. Some doctors say that weight reduction can be the reason. A woman needs to be healthy if she wants to be pregnant. What is more hurting is that I will never be a mother. I will never be able to give birth. I want to advise you all women to be careful about health. Do not let anything take away your child. No feeling in this world is more beautiful than having your own child. I wish no woman has to face this in her life ever.

Hi Samantha,, never lose any hope,, you are not alone, did you try some infertility solution from internet nowadays with money back guarantee (So you don't need to worry about scam),
    This is one of them
    it might help you,, why don't you try it.. Keep praying and check
    Link removed
    Last edited by atskitty2; 09-27-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Hi dear! Is it the loosing of weight that caused your infertility? Are you sure? Because I have never heard about it. I also had a fertility issue. It was due to the damage of fallopian tubes. I was trying to conceive for about a year. But it brought no luck. So I passed through the full examination. So did my partner. And finally, we found the source of the disease. Therefore I went through IVF. You can read more about it on the Internet or here. I had to go through IVF. I had two cycles, but it didn't work. After we discovered that I need a donor egg. My eggs were of poor quality too... So we had to find a donor. But luckily, we found a good clinic. So after much pain and long time of depression, I feel like a winner. Now I have a little baby boy. So, never give up!

I have never heard that losing your weight might influence infertility. I know that obesity can. So may bulimia. But is your health ok? Do you eat well now? By the way, has your partner checked his sperm? Maybe the problem is not in you?

P.S. I would not trust fertility drugs. Don't use anything without consulting your doctor!

Comment

hey dear is your weight the reason to you not getting pregnant but your 60 now i think your owkeey have you tried other doctors or other clinics?i think you should try other doctors or clinics do not give up there are other ways you can still get pregnant through fertility treatments

Comment

Hello, dear. Why are you so disappointed? There's always a solution, even for infertile women. Medicine is developing so fast. When I found out that I'm unable to give birth, I started visiting reproduction centers. I was sure that I have to find the solution. By the way, a couple of my friends have adopted babies. Isn't this a great option for you? Have you been thinking of adoption? Go to the adoption center and look at those kids. They look so miserable. I'm sure you will fall in love with them.
          I spent a couple of months visiting medical centers and talking to doctors. They all agreed that I should use the help of the surrogate. They were right because now I'm a happy mother of an amazing baby girl. All the preparations took a couple of months plus 9 months of pregnancy. To say truth, it’s much faster than adoption.
          After the embryo transfer I had to wait for a call. I was happy to find out that our surrogate got pregnant from the first try. In 9 months our son was born. It was the happiest day of my life, you know. I was waiting for this so long. And now my dream came true.
          It doesn’t matter what is your weight now. If your eggs are still valid, you can use the surrogacy. They will use your eggs and your husband’s sperm for the embryo transfer. So, the baby will be genetically related to both of you. In the birth certificate you two will be mentioned as baby’s biological parents.
          I think you should discuss with your husband both surrogacy and adoption. Remember, whatever you choose, you have a chance to become parents. I wish you good luck.

Comment

Weight lose is common word on women society. Most of the women in this current world face some different type of a problem to their waistline. In this situation, they start using Waist Cincher under their dresses to solve women body problem.
            Last edited by jns; 12-05-2017, 07:04 AM. Reason: Outbound links are not allowed.

Comment

Don't blame yourself. Weight loss may be a reason for infertility but it's not sure. Sometimes woman is infertile and even doctors can't find a reason for it. Infertility doesn't mean that you don't have a chance to have a baby. Did you consider other options for conceiving.

Comment

Weight reduce can be a cause for infertility but I don't think that this cause is permanent. If you have infertility issues maybe you have another reason for it.

Comment

Hey Samantha ! Its good that you shared this problem with us. However infertility is a major issue that cannot be caused by weight loss. Did your doctor check you thoroughly? If this really is the issue then you must know that there are numerous ways to fight infertility. There are several fertility clinics around the world that provide the best treatment for it. I also had a son through IVF technique. The reason why we got referred to IVF is because i was diagnosed with PCOS. Thank God IVF worked for me in the first attempt. I would recommend you to get a second opinion from another doctor. You don't get your hopes down because there are multiple solutions to your problem like IVF or Surrogacy. You need to explore the internet. Get some lab tests done. Hopefully your life will take a positive turn. I wish you all the best hun. My supplications are with you. Take care.

Comment

Hi Samantha, I didn't know that poor health condition can lead to infertility. In fact, this is the first time I'm reading such a claim. The doctors who say that weight-reduction is behind your inability to conceive, have they given you any medicine? You might need supplements to regain weight. Or to get back the healthy you. There are couples who have a child after 4-5 years of medical treatment. Surely, yours is not a lost case. Do try IVF or Surrogacy, if being advised. I wish you blissful life. Love xx

Comment

Hello, Samantha. Do not lose hope like this. You can be a mother. There are alot of ways to have a child. You can try surrogacy and adoption. Don’t give up just like that. You are given options. I understand that infertility is heartbreaking but you shouldn’t lose hope. Talk with your husband. Adopt a child. Or go for surrogacy if you want a child with your genes. You have options. Do not forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.hollly View Post
                        Hello, all o you. I am from Canada. I am an infertile woman. Before marriage, my weight was around 75. I reduced my weight to approximately 60 because I wanted to look good at my marriage. I did not know that weight reduction can be the reason behind infertility. Although, I don't know the reason that why I'm infertile. Some doctors say that weight reduction can be the reason. A woman needs to be healthy if she wants to be pregnant. What is more hurting is that I will never be a mother. I will never be able to give birth. I want to advise you all women to be careful about health. Do not let anything take away your child. No feeling in this world is more beautiful than having your own child. I wish no woman has to face this in her life ever.
                        Hi Samantha! Well, yeah! I agree it happens a lot! I've heard that over-weighing is also a condition that affects your infertility. Anyway! I am also in a same situation as you. Well, I've to go through an IVF to overcome it. It just this that I can't have them normally. Anyway! I'm trying hard to get an IVF appointment or booking later this year. So, yeah! Wish me luck! I am evening will to fly to Europe for it. So, let's see how it turns out for me. Anyway stay blessed darling! I wish you all the best. xx

Comment

Well if you are 60 kg than it's more than fine. If you are 60 lb than that is a problem loll. You just need to take care of yourself and try to take tests to find an actual problem. Guesses are not good at this stage of the life. BE happy dear.Try to be calm and keep patience. Everything is going to be fine. Best of luck.

Comment

I read a lot of information about such clinics. I was also interested in this in a certain period. I wanted to find normal prices and good service. Some firms wrote the queue for 2 years ahead. I understand that these are clinics with a great name. For two years I was not ready to wait. I think technology is the same everywhere. Need to read more feedback from customers. Reviews are useful negative and positive. This means that the clinic is working. We reviewed many reviews and websites of different clinics and in different countries. We paid attention to the qualifications of doctors. I learned a lot about the surrogate mother. Many people recommend the Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom - Center for Reproductive Medicine. I read about this clinic, and I liked it. There are doctors, translators and psychologists. Therefore, in communication there are no problems. I liked that the arrival and accommodation included in the payment. The clinic has a large base of surrogate mothers. All of them are healthy and pass many tests. I also liked that I can undergo a course of infertility treatment. There is a chance that I may have a child. Doctors are very attentive and positive. The equipment is modern and uses new developments. On the wall I saw hundreds of photos of parents and children. This is so positive. Most likely, we will go to this clinic. I looked at the price, and I was pleased with the prices. If someone has found out about the Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom, write reviews. I will be glad to know more information. I see that there are already responses to this post. So the problem is very urgent. Many families solve this problem.

Comment

I also want to say. Maybe it's off topic. Today I read that they write badly about the clinic in Ukraine. This clinic is engaged in the treatment of infertility and surrogate motherhood. I understand that it is written by competitors who recommend their clinics.
                              I want to say that my sister applied to the clinic Biotexcom and received good consultations. Why in Ukraine? There services are cheaper than ours. There it is all legalized and there are no problems with the law. The staff speaks English and there is no language problem.
                              I understand that different people write at forums. Someone gives advice and writes the truth. Some write nonsense and get pleasure from it. Nobody checks the reliability of information. Therefore, we need to believe only good acquaintances and their recommendations.

Comment

Working...
                              X